☾ Chapter 10☽

Sorry for the wait, school just started so I was abit busy with that x:
Hope you's enjoy this chapter (;
Don't forget to comment, vote and enjoy xoxo

Theo's POV
"Can you please tell me where we're going Axel? Please?!" I begged Axel, my hands latched onto his arms. He just ignored my begging and continued dragging me to god knows where.

I groaned and dug my heels into the forest floor. It was no use though, he had his stupid werewolf strength.
"You will regret it!" I screeched. He paused making me run into him. My poor nose got most of the impact. I rubbed my nose and glared at his back. He turned around and gave me his signature smirk.
"What?!" I exclaimed, my hand still rubbing my injured nose.
He suddenly moved closer, taking my hand off my nose and leaned in. I widened my eyes thinking he was going to kiss me.
I know I technically can kiss him anytime but it was still all new to me, don't blame me.
He instead, much to my dissapointment flicked my nose and chuckled.
"I'm not taking you to your death Babe" Axel said, a smile on his face. My heart fluttered at the mention of him calling me that. I felt my cheeks heating up.
"Then where are you taking me?" I asked curiously. Tilting my head in confusion.
"You'll see" He simply smirked and grabbed my hand again, practically dragging me to our unknown destination. I sighed, Maybe I just need to trust him. Don't get me wrong I do, but you can't blame me for acting like this when I don't even know where the hell I'm going, I don't like surprises. Mother would always try to surprise me every birthday with balloons and presents but little ol me cried every single time. Mother thought there was something wrong with me, she would always say, "No need to cry dear, Surprises should be exciting not something that you fear." I sure as hell did not believe that one single bit.

So naturally Mother took me to a Therapist and turns out I have anxiety. I was born with it and I couldn't change the way I was, I could only for a short amount of time prevent the panic attacks and crying by those white pills in my dresser. No one knew. And I'd like to keep it that way. When I was younger kids would bully me for it and call me a cry baby and a freak. I was scared, scratch that, still am scared, that it'll happen again in school. Maybe I could trust myself to tell Axel one day, I've only known him for a couple of months and already it's felt like forever. I smiled to myself, a blush evident on my cheeks.

I was brought out my thoughts from Axel shaking my arm, he looked concerned, his face level with mine. He was taller, but had to lean down a few inches to meet my height, curse my shortness.
"You okay Theo?" He asked worriedly, his brows together in worry.
I simply gave him a smile, teeth and all.
"I'm great Ax" I replied cheerfully and leaned in, kissing his cheek.
He blushed at the sudden contact, but his eyes didn't look convinced. I hugged him instead, hoping he'd stop worrying. I felt him sigh, as he wrapped his arms around me, burring his head in the crook of my neck.
"You have no idea how much you mean to me Sunshine" He murmured, his breath tickling my skin.
"You mean a lot to me too Axel" I told him lovingly.
His breath hitched for a few seconds, I smiled at the action. We stayed in our embrace for a few more minutes before I pulled away, and looked up at him.
"Shouldn't we be going to your secret location?" I asked questionably.
"Yeah, Lets go" he murmured, and grabbed my hand. We walked aimlessly for 10 mins, passing the tall pine trees. I looked around, sunlight for peaking through the tree branches, a slight breeze hovered in the air. Not too cold and not too hot. It was perfect.

Suddenly we came into a clearing, the trees surrounding us in a small yet large circle, a single field of various flowers dotted the area. Creating a calm spring vibe. I inhaled the fresh scent of daisies and other assortments of flowers.
"I thought you would like it." Axel said to me, breaking the silence. A smile on his face. A smile grew on my face.
"Like it? I love it Ax! I've never seen this place before." I said in wonder.
"That's because no one knows how to find it." He replied simply. I watched him walk further into the circle of flowers and lower himself down onto the colourful flora. He patted the spot next to him, I smiled yet again and made my way over to him.
"It's very beautiful." I said in wonder.
"It is yeah, I used to come here as a kid all the time and even now. When the drama of being a werewolf got to me, I'd come here to calm myself." He said, a dandilion stem in his hand.
"Drama? What sort of drama could come from being a wolf?" I found myself asking. I knew better than to be nosy but I wanted to know more about him. Who he was.
"Ah yes, well, As you obviously know, I'm gay. And a gay werewolf is a no no in our society. The werewolf society." He said.
I tilted my head confused, how bad can being gay be, when it comes to werewolves especially?
Before I could ask, Axel continued talking.
"Each werewolf must have a mate, it's like their destined to have a soul mate, somewhere, someone in this world is your mate. That's what I've been taught since birth. You'll find a mate, and live happily ever after, the prefect cliche. But there are rules. If you're apart of the pack, and you're related or let's just say, next in line as Alpha, which is the head wolf. You must have a mate by the time you're 25 or else you're banished. That mate can be human but they must be female, so that the Mates can create future alpha candidates."
Axel said with a sigh.
"But how does this concern you?" I asked confused.
Axel looked at me, his eyes showing sadness, I reached out and clasped his hand in mine.
"I'm the Alphas son, Theo. I'm the next Alpha in line." He said with sorrow.
I looked at him in shock.
"T-that means y-you can't rule? Cause you're gay?" I questioned cautiously.
"Yes, I can't. If the pack found out I'll be banished, And I can't find myself a female mate either."
I sat there in silence for a few minutes, trying to comprehend this new piece of information.
After a few minutes I broke the silence.

"Why can't you find yourself a female mate?" Hurt evident in my voice.

"Because you're my mate, Theo." He said.