☾ Chapter 35 ☽

Authors note;

My motivation for writing is slowly slipping as graduation nears, oops? Anyways enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: This chapter mentions the topic of mental and sexual abuse. Readers discretion advised. 

Theo's POV

I hated him. I hated the way he would smile at me creepily, the way he touched me and broke me. Multiple escape scenarios flashed through my mind as I attempted to decipher how to get away from this place. I had no idea where I was and the restraints were causing more and more distress to my mind and body as the days went by. 

I was never offered actual food, a substance of some sort passed through the multiple tubes attached to my arm, pumping unknown fluids into me. I could feel my body was slowly dying at the loss of actual food and restricted movement. I was drained day in and out, no windows coated the walls and so I was left to stare at the musky white wall across from me and the pale white bulb above me. 

The door creaked, I froze. The regular nurse entered, she'd come and fix my tubes every day, wouldn't dare look in my direction and walked out after being done. Not even after I addressed her multiple times. I sighed as she did her usual routine, but something seemed off. She was more tense than usual, her eyes lingering across my abused body ever so often before returning to her work. I saw the pity in her eyes, but there was no shock of the deep purple bruises that punctured my skin. He never concealed them, just let them heal on their one. I was covered in ugly yellow and purple reminders of what he did to me. 

She looked at me once more before seemingly looking at me directly, her eyes piercing, almost pleading? I looked at her confused, about to ask what was wrong but she all of a sudden raised a finger and held it to my mouth, silencing me? I stared at her wide-eyed, not that I had much of a choice to fight back. Before I knew it she was slipping something into my hand. I felt the touch of paper on my palm. She pretended to fix my pillows before leaving the room calmly like nothing ever happened. 

I looked down at the fist that enclosed the paper, I then quickly glanced around the room for any suspicion. Based on her suspicious behaviour, it seemed she knew there was some sort of camera here. I wouldn't be surprised if he watched me. Shivers erupted down my spine at the thought. 

Now that I've met the doctor, I knew what fear really was. He would tighten my already tense restraints and touch me. I felt dirty, I wanted Axel. But after the first few times, the tears stopped, the hope lost. I wanted so desperately to ease the ache but I didn't know how. The mentality of the situation was too much to bear. I was stripped of my purity and left vulnerable. I looked down once more at my fist. 

Would the paper answer my questions? Would it help me escape? Or would it confirm that this nightmare was forever? 

Axels Pov

"I'm going."

"Are you sure Axel? You can't be sure what Max is up to?" Lucas pleaded with me, his eyes stricken with fear of the unknown. 

"I'm going to find Theo Lucas and that's final. I'm sick of sitting around, waiting for something to happen." I replied gruffly.

Lucas groaned before leaving the room, I sighed in relief before going back to my thoughts for a plan. 

"Well first.. I'll go back to the pack, set things right. Put Max in his place.." I muttered out loud. 

Lucas suddenly returned with a backpack in hand. I stared at him with disbelief. 

"A backpack?" I scoffed. 

He narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Yes, a backpack you whiny dog. You'll need it." He replied, tossing the backpack at me for which I caught with ease. 

Whiny dog? I was barely.

The backpack consisted of food, water and.. weapons?  I pulled out a small silver revolver. As I was about to inspect the bullets, Lucas's hand appeared and took the revolver away. 

"Wolfsbane bullets." He simply stated. I nodded before reaching to grab the revolver again. 

Lucas withdrew and stared at my pointedly for which I glared at him. 

"Don't use them up, save them for Max. Only 5, make them count." I nodded, Lucas passed it back as I placed it back into the pocket. I dug some more in the backpack to reveal a set of cuffs and 2 tubes which contained mysterious liquids 

"Cuffs are wolfsbane infected, you would know," I glared at him for which he grinned. "Only activated by the small button on the side," He pointed to a barely noticeable bump on the side of the cuffs. 

"Kinky." I chuckled. 

Lucas ignored me and pointed to the first tube, it contained a dark purple liquid that swished around when shaken. 

"Wolfsbane bomb, it paralyzes the enemy for 1 minute, sort of like pepper spray but for werewolves." I nodded in understanding. Lucas then pointed to the other tube, an orange colour in contrast to the purple. 

"This one is more beneficial, puts them to sleep, like a sleep smoke once you chuck it near them." I frowned for a moment as a thought came to mind. 

"But how do these not affect me?" I questioned Lucas. 

"That's what this is for." Lucas reached into the backpack and pulled out a gas mask that looked modified to fit a werewolves face. 

My eyes widened in surprise. "How did you acquire all of this?" I stared at the mask in Lucas's hand in disbelief. 

He grinned, "Spent my time creating these in my spare time. Part-time werewolf scientist." He mock saluted. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, grabbing the mask and inspecting the intricate detail. 

"The best part is, is that it morphs into a human size when you shift back and forth," Lucas stated proudly. 

I smiled fondly at him. 

"Thank you so much, Lucas, for everything, saving my Father, providing for us and now giving me this." I thanked him with utmost gratitude. 

He smiled and shook his hand in the air. 

"No worries man, anything for the Alpha." He winked. 

I chuckled while securing the backpack straps onto my body. 

"Look after him, I'll be back soon," I spoke. Lucas nodded. 

I didn't want my Father to worry, he'd want to join but I knew I had to do this alone. So with that mindset and a waving Lucas behind, I set off to rescue Theo.