☾ Chapter 26☽

Authors Note;

Hey guys! There's going to be more smut scenes planned, but majority are small, and so I decided to not do the *WARNING* unless it is a large one, and is for the whole chapter. If a smut is only part of a chapter, I won't bother with a warning because it kind of gives away the surprise of a smut eheh. So here's another chapter for ya'll, Hope you's like it. x

Axel Above. ^

Axel's POV

We both froze as we heard Theo's parents footsteps echo throughout the house. Crap. My arms were still wrapped around Theo's bare torso. I had to hide, or at least look presentable. And I doubt they would be thrilled at seeing their son flaunting in only his towel, barely covering himself and with a boy. I looked around for an escape, my eyes scanning the room for possible escape routes. There wasn't much to work with, except... I quickly grabbed Theo by the wrist and successfully managed to hide us both behind the shower curtain. Theo looked at me with wide eyes, I smirked.

The tub was still half full, and both of our towels were soaked at the edges. I looked at Theo, my eyes twinkling with mischief. He narrowed his eyes at me and cross his arms. We were hiding, why not add a little more fun to this hiding game. The sound of foot steps sounded near the bathroom door, the creak resounding in the room, making Theo hold his breathe.How cute. I quickly formulated my plan and yanked his towel down, making him yelp.

"Theo? Is that you?" His mother asked.

I quickly pressed my my mouth against his shaft, making him gasp.

"Y-yeah it's me" He stammered.

I sucked on his length, grazing my teeth against his head. He inhaled sharply and covered one hand over his mouth and the other entangled in my wet hair.

"Oh okay honey, how was your day?" She asked.

I smirked against his length, the women wanted a conversation, perfect.

"It was fine Mom, just studied, y-yours?" Theo gasped out.

I retracted my mouth from his shaft and kissed my way down his thighs and legs, making them shake with pleasure. I swiftly grabbed his hips and pulled him down so that he was leaning against me. Water splashed across the shower curtain and walls.

"Are you okay honey?" She sounded concerned.

Theo turned and glared in my direction."I slipped." He replied with gritted teeth.I chuckled lowly and pressed kisses across his shoulder and neck. My crotch was pressed against just the right places, I felt him squirm, making me grin. I slowly grinder against him, making the water splash quietly around us. Theo groaned inwardly, I could tell he was trying to keep in his moans.

"Awe be careful next time, anyways, I'm gonna start dinner, Pasta sounds good?" She said

My grinding sped up as I also sucked on his neck, leaving hickeys here and there. Theo groaned quietly and pressed himself against my length.

"S-sounds good!" He squeaked in a high pitched voice.

The sound of the door shutting made Theo sigh in relief. I grinned and wrapped my hand around his shaft,quickly jerking him off. He turned his head towards my shoulder and leaned back, holding back his moans.The sound of the door opening made him freeze.

"Oh and Hey Axel" Theo's mother said before shutting the door once again.

I burst out laughing as Theo's face turned the darkest shade of red. I pulled him into my arms and kissed his shoulder, still chuckling to myself. He shrugged me off and stood up, water droplets sprinkling my face."I am gonna get you back for this" He groaned. I laughed and smacked his ass as he stepped out of the tub. He yelped and glared at me. I smirked and got up myself.