☾ Chapter 15☽

Sorry for not updating in awhile ;o; I have exams coming up soon so these uploads might take a little longer than usual.. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter though and I hopefully will have the next one up soon! <3

Theos POV

I shut the laptop with a heavy sigh. Finally the dreaded essay was completed.

I glance towards my phone and grab it off the nightstand. In hopes of a message from Axel. Just as I was about to unlock my phone to check I hear a distant tap. I swivel my head towards the source and see nothing. I frown, It was probably a bird. I turn back around and move my finger over the screen to put in my password. Just I was about to press the final number, another tap echoed throughout the room, louder than the other one. My frown deepens and I decide to inspect what it was. I rise from my bed and walk towards the window and look through it and out into the dark forest, the moon was just beginning to rise in the sky, the forest casting dark shadows.

I knit my brows together in confusion, probably a bird then. Suddenly out of no where, something is thrown at the window and crashes into the glass. I stumble back, landing on my butt in the process. The initial shock made me squeal. I looked up, my eyes scrunched together in confusion. What was that? I get off and walk cautiously towards the window, careful of any mysterious flying objects. I open the window and peek my head through it and look down. At first I saw nothing, just the long grass and moonlight seeping through the clouds. But the longer my eyes adjusted to the dark the more I could make out a shape. A body shape. I see the figure move back and aim their arm towards the window, as if to throw something. I widen my eyes, realizing their going to throw the object at the window again. "Stop!" I shout in fright.

The figure pauses it's stance and lowers it's arm, I blinked. Suddenly the figure starts to twist it's body in awkward angles, loud yet silent cracks could be heard, echoing up to my room on the second floor. As if bones were shifting and rearranging in the figures body. I give a sigh in relief when the body turns into a giant white wolf. It was Axel. I shake my head, how silly of me for thinking it was some stranger. "I'll be down in a moment, give me a minute!" I whisper yelled to the wolf. I could see it's head move up as if nodding. And with that I close the window and grab a large hoodie and tie on my converse. I turn the door nob as slowly as possibly and slip into the hallway.

Both my parents were asleep no doubt and so I had to be as quiet as possible. Their room was just down the hall. I tip toe my way down the hallway, Trying not to make a sound. The floor creaked for a second and I froze, hoping that didn't awake the rents. I counted to 10 before walking towards the stairs. I make my way down each step, careful to not make a sound. Once I reach the bottom of the staircase I walk at a quicker pace towards the back door, excited to see Axel. 

Axels POV

My grin widened when I see Theo emerge through his back door. He looks around for a moment before his eyes land on me. I can see his white teeth glow in the dark as he stretches his mouth into a wide mouth grin. I open my arms and as expected his bolts into them, Almost knocking me over. "I missed you." He muttered into my shirt.

I chucked, "I missed you too dork" And kissed the top of his head. He looked up at me and pressed his lips to me. We kissed for a few moments before we pulled away for a breath. 

"So got your essay done I presume?" I raised a brow, his head now tucked under my chin. 

He nods, and turns himself around in my arms and looks up at me.

"So what's on the agenda tonight?" Theo asks in curiosity. 

I give a small smile, anticipating on what I had to tell him.