☾ Chapter 18☽

Changing Theo?! *Gasps* Who would have known? ;) Enjoyyy <3 2 updates in a day? You guys are in for a treat A chapter coming possibly tomorrow aswell!

Theo's POV

"I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR A DRESS AXEL SOMETHING SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW YOUR LAST OR MIDDLE NAME!" I yelled across the room at Axel, who was currently standing at my wardrobe, clothes strewn in every direction.

I pause.

"Wait what is your Middle and Last name?" I ask curiously.

Axel chuckles and turns to grab another t-shirt out of my wardrobe. This one being a plain bright blue one. "Mm.. Too plain." He mutters. He looks up when he notices my staring.

"Well?!"

"Axel Jeremiah Alexandria the first" He replied dryly before tossing the blue shirt in his "no, definitely not" pile of clothing. I groan and grab one of my throw on pillows from my spot on the bed and chuck it at his head. He barely flinches as it pathetically misses his head by a few centimeters. Well, More like a few meters, and hits the wall behind him. I groan and drop my head back onto the mattress.

Ever since Axel told me about this so called "Plan to save our relationship" I've been stressing more than I've ever been stressing in my entire life. Not even my exams could stress me enough like this.

He expected me to go by the name 'Theodora' And dress up as a girl to fool an ENTIRE pack of Werewolves!

He could have at least chosen a more fitted name, Theodora sounded.. Old. And how did he expect me to go unnoticed from over A HUNDRED wolves?!

I don't even have a typical girly figure? I have a flat bottom and chest!

Axel laughed. "You have a perfectly rounded bottom and I love you flat chest"

I sat up quickly, Probably giving me whiplash in the process. My face no doubtfully bright red.

"I said that out-t loud?" I stuttered, staring at the white ceiling.

He hummed, still digging through the stacks of clothes in my wardrobe.

"Will you quit it Axel, Why would I somehow have something girly in there?!" I got up and stormed up to him, grabbing the orange tee he has currently in his hand and chucking it over my head, not caring where it landed.

"Well what do you suggest then?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

I think for a moment. I didn't have a sister.. But.. I did have a mother. My mom and I were both considerably small in size, Dad was the bulky one out of the family. So I'm sure Mom would have something.

"My mother could have something." I stated, rolling my eyes.

Axel opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him with a simple kiss. He kissed me back eagerly but I pulled away before things could get heated.

"It's better you don't speak, Follow me." I grabbed his hand and led him out of my room and into the hallway.

"Yes sir." He saluted with his other hand and chuckled, following close behind me.

My parents weren't home now so it gave us the perfect chance to go and scope out my moms closet and makeup. That women sure has alot of it. Draws upon draws filled with tons of shoes, hats, belts, you name it. This was terrifying. I didn't know the first thing that came to girls, And I didn't plan to find out anytime soon. Maybe that's why I'm gay. I chuckled to myself.

"What's so funny?" Axel asked curiously.

I shooshed him. Despite us being alone in the house, I didn't know when my parents would return home so we had to be quiet.