☾ Chapter 14☽

I've finally got the ending all planned out, now I just need the motavation to update xD
Don't forget to comment and vote!

Theo's POV
Alright.. Breathe Theo you can do this..

I stare at the laptop screen, glaring at it, thinking of multiple ways to murder it.. Should I stab it? Or just throw it across the room? I sigh and let my head fall on the desk.. "Ouch.." I mumble. Rubbing my forehead I glare at the desk "Oh now you too?" I groan and shut the laptop screen. Walking over to my bed I collapse on it . Why must this god damn essay be due tomorrow? I swear the teachers give us so little time. I just wanted to see Axel tonight.

I sigh again before getting up from the bed and walking over to my bathroom which was connected to my room, looking into the mirror I run my hand through my tousled hair, messing around with it . I wonder out loud "Well I could always become a stripper for a living?"

I hear someone chuckle and I turn around "I sure would enjoy that" Axel snickered. A blush tints my cheeks, I felt like a deer caught in headlights. I look back into the mirror "Yup I see your point" I laugh and pose, trying to look like one of those Victoria secret models. I probably looked like a retarded seal. Axel chuckled. "I though you had an essay to do?" I watched him through the mirror, his eye brow raised.

I turn around and try to look innocent, Big eyes, pout, the whole package. "What essay?" I asked in fake confusion, trying to suppress my grin. Axel rolls his eyes "The one that's due tomorrow?" He stated, I curse silently under my breath, damn him for knowing my schedule.

"B-but.. can't you do it for me..?" I pull my best puppy dog face. Yet again I probably looked stupid. Axel raises his eyebrow. "No buts, Yet." He pauses and smirks. "Just because I'm your boyfriend and you look adorable doesn't mean i'm gonna do YOUR essay" He states, a small smile lingering on his lips.

"B-but.. I'll love you if you do? " Axel puts his hand over his heart in mock horror. "You didn't love me before?" I laugh and shake my head. "Of course I love you, Just this damn essay is stressing me" I sigh. Axel walks over putting his arms around my waist and placing his head in the crook of my neck, I lean into him. He looks into the mirror and looks into my eyes. I look back at him through the mirror. A moment passes between us. Axel was my everything. How did I get so lucky? Axel pressed a kiss to the side of my neck, I shivered as tingles erupted through my body. "It'll be okay Babe, Just take it easy and it'll be done before you know it." This is why I loved Axel so much, he was caring and always knew what the right thing was to say. Axel tilted my head towards his face with his hand, He leaned in and pressed a kiss onto my lips, his lips lingering there for a moment. We pull away and look at each others eyes, His green ones vibrant as ever.

"I missed you"I look back into his eyes.

"I missed you too" Axel replied before leaning again, his lips kissing me softly. We pull away and I rest my forehead on his. "Okay now you really have to do your essay" Axel chuckles. I groan out loud. "Fineee" I pause. "But it'll take all night and I'll have horrible eye bags from lack of sleep" I mumble and look down. Axel chuckles again and lifts my chin with his hand to make me look at him. "You'd look hot with them either way" He whispers, smirking. I blush, and push him away.

"Sure sure buddy" I roll my eyes, hiding my smile.

"Buddy? What happened to Boyfriend?" Axel asked, stepping towards me.

I laugh and step back. I put my hand on my chin, pretending to think. "Hm I don't know.." I hide my smirk.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" Axel growls and leaps towards me.

I shriek, not my manliest moment, and run out of the bathroom and into my room. Before I could even think of I place to hide, I feel my body hitting the soft mattess of my bed. I burst out laughing as Axels hands suddenly land to my side as he begins to tickle the crap out of me.

"S-stop!" I giggle, trying to swat his hands away.

"Tsk tsk, say I'm you're boyfriend and you love me" Axel chuckles, still tickling me.

I shake my head, my cheeks heating up from the lack of air in my lungs.

His hands were roaming all over my sides and I couldn't take it anymore.

"A-alright A-alright! You're my B-boyfriend and I l-love you!" I manage out.

His hands leave my sides and I suck in a breath.

Axel leans in and kissed both my cheeks, nose and leaves a long lingering kiss on my lips.

"Now get to it, you can call me when you're done." He states after pulling away.

"Alright, Love you" I say and sit up. Axel stands up from the bed and walks over to my bedroom door, and turns around.

"Love you too dork." He smirks before leaving my room entirely.

I smile and get up off the bed, walking over to my desk and seating myself onto the desk chair. I grab my laptop and open it up. I stare at the empty document and sigh.

"Alright you can do this Theo."

I start typing.