☾ Chapter 9☽

*sips tea -reads last chapter- spits out tea*
your welcome ehehheheh
Fun Fact; That was my first "scene" I've ever written before. Shocker I know, But I've read boyxboy books for many years so I have some experience I guess xD
If you enjoyyyy? I sure did (;
Anyways please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment and vote!
All the support for this book means
A L O T to me <3
Alright I'll let you's read (;

Axels POV
To say I was nervous right now would be a major understatement. Theo is meant to be meeting me at our spot in the woods for my "surprise". Our spot. Just ours. Me and him and him and I. I liked the sound of that. I liked Theo. I wanted something more with him. And after yesterday's events.. I knew he did too. I knew now that I wanted a life with him. I wanted to make him smile and see his face light up and hold him close and ... call him mine.

I arranged the flower petals on the forest floor neatly and fixed my bow tie. I ran my hands through my hair, trying to smooth it.
Today was the day I was going to ask Theo to be my boyfriend. I really hope he agrees, if he says no, I'll be devastated. He meant a lot to me and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I wanted him since I layed my eyes on him. Call it love at first sight, But I knew it was real.
I heard footsteps against the crunchy leaves and quickly formed into my wolf.

Theo's POV
I walked through the thick forest, occasionally pushing aside branches. I pushed aside a large branch and came into a clearing. What I saw left my mouth agape. Axel, well Axel in his wolf form, stood there with a single red rose in his mouth. Red flower petals were surrounding him, they lead to him and went around him.
Somehow he had a simple black bow tie around his neck and I found it very much attractive and also adorable. Suddenly he changed back into a human, the sight wasn't as bad as I thought it was. It took him a few seconds to change and now he was standing bare naked with just a rose in hand and a bow tie around his neck. I giggled, I guess he has no fur to cover himself. He smiled sheepishly, not seeming to mind that he was butt naked in front of me. I'm glad that he was comfortable with me.

He stepped forward and handed me the rose, I thanked him and took it, giving him a small smile. He then stepped back and got on his knees. I gasped and widened my eyes.
"No this is not a proposal, calm your ass" Axel chuckled. I let out a breathe of relief. He clasped my hands and took a breath in.
"Theodore Woods, I like you." He let out a breathe. I blushed and nodded for him to continue.
"I have for awhile now and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you make me happy and I hope to make you happy each and every day. You weren't scared of me and accepted my differences and you don't even know how joyous that makes me. You're my bright light in this world of darkness. You're my Sunshine, Please be my boyfriend?" He asked hopefully, gripping my arms. I was in shock, this wolf, this man, was everything I've ever wanted. I looked at him from under my lashes, his smile dropped. I smiled sheepishly at him.
I launched myself at him and smashed my lips against his, he wrapped his arms around my waist as I kissed him, hard. He pulled away breathing heavily.
"I want you Theo. Just you." He whispered in my ear, I looked up at him, searching his eyes for any hesitation or even disgust. I only saw truth and love in his eyes. "You already have me." I murmer and press my lips against his again.
He ran his tongue over my lip and bit it. I moaned against him. We pulled away a few minutes later, resting my head against his shoulder.
"You should put some clothes on" I chuckled.
Axel grinned at me, "No need." He said cheekily. I raised a brow. He walked back and transformed into a wolf. I laughed and watched him as he walked up to me and licked my hands. I giggled. He then turned around so his back was facing me. I gave him a confused expression. He quickly turned into a human and faced me, "Get on my back". He said and smiled his signature dimpled smile. I widened my eyes but I trusted him so I nodded. He turned back into a wolf in a few seconds, I still wonder how he does it so fast. Once he angled his back again to me; I climbed onto his back, the fur soft on my skin.

He quickly darted off, his paws pounding through the woods. I held on tight, trees zipping past me in a blur. This felt so exilerating.
I felt alive, I felt free. Axel pounded his paws into the ground as he raced through the woods.
He suddenly came to a stop making me topple over him and onto the forest floor. I was not prepared for that. I got up and dusted my hands against my pants and huffed. "A smoother landing would have been much appreciated." I said.

Axel formed back into a human and started laughing on the ground. I glared at him. "My ass is sore because of you! This is not the right time to laugh!" I bellowed at him. He just continued his maniac laughing, "Axel?!" I yelled. He stopped, he had tears from laughter in his eyes. "You just looked so damn cute and f-funny" he said, bursting out in laughter yet again. I continued glaring at him.

"A-alright I'll stop, I'm sorry love" Axel said and wiped his eyes from the tears. I crossed my arms and huffed, Wasn't so funny to me. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. I sighed and returned the embrace. "Okay I forgive you" I said and kissed his head.
He pulled back and made a face, he stuck out his tongue and his eyes were criss crossed. The sight made me chuckle. "You're adorable" I laughed, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Says you Love" he said fondly. Giving me a peck. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, he kissed me back instantly.
I pulled back and chuckled "I think you should get some clothes on now" I said still chuckling.
Axel pretended to think, "Hm.. Nahhh" he said, a smirk on his face. We both laughed and connected lips again.

I finally found my change.