☾ Chapter 20☽

Authors Note;

Hello Lovelies   Just wanted to thank everyone who reads my book and votes/comments. Seeing positive comments and all those reads + votes honestly makes my day. I would never have thought that I'll be able to come so far in writing a book. I'm very grateful for all the support   Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, It means a lot to me that you guys are still reading. Happy Reading!

~ Kat

Photo of Theo's attire minus the flowers above.

Axels POV

"It's so tight!" I heard Theo whine from upstairs. I smirked. I bet you are. Enough dirty thoughts, I scolded myself.

I was currently sitting on the couch waiting for his "transformation" to be finished. Theo's parents were away on a 3 day vacation, obviously my idea. Just so that we could have the house to ourselves. 3 hours later and still no show. We had to meet the pack later this evening for dinner but it shouldn't take THAT long for a makeover. A friend of Max's had come over earlier to Theo's home and instantly whisked Theo away into the spare room, locking me out might I add. She was a professional makeup person or whatever their called. But surely it shouldn't take that long to "make him a girl" ?

Now I was stuck playing the waiting game. Over the time I spent waiting on the couch downstairs I could hear banging and Theo's constant whining about how the makeup itches. It was rather amusing but so damn time consuming.

I was watching the tv, some cooking show was playing. And my stomach grumbled. I groaned and threw my head back. Something caught my eye and I swiveled around quickly to be met with the most breathtaking sight. Before me was standing a very adorable and not to mention a very attractive Theo.

He was wearing a floor length black dress, his chocolaty brown hair was tucked under a long dark haired wig that reached his waist, covering his shoulders too. My eyes travelled up to his face and I let out an inaudible gasp. He was stunning. His lips were coated in red and the stuff on his eyelids made his green eyes shine ever so brightly. His neck adored a simple silver chain, and his right wrist wore a few silver bangles. My eyes landed to the bottom of his dress where a speck of white caught my attention. He was wearing his white converse. How cute. I chuckled under my breathe.

Theo's voice snapped me out of my trance."D-do you like it?" He stuttered, his cheeks turning a slight shade of red. He rubbed his arm and looked down, biting his lip. I stood up and walked to his place at the bottom of the stairs and took his chin in my hand and lifted his head to have his green eyes looking into mine. I took his hands in mind, interlocking our fingers, leaning in and kissing both his cheeks. I pulled away and looked into his eyes once again. My hold on his hands tightened slightly.

"I don't like it" He frowned. "I love it" His eyes softened.

"I'm g-glad, Maria did a good job didn't s-she?" He gave his signature adorable smile. I smiled back at him and nodded. "Indeed, But I prefer you without the dress." I said and winked. Theo's cheeks glowed a darker red. I chuckled and pulled him close.

"My hair Axel!" Theo squirmed. I chuckled and let go of him. Our hands still interlocked.

"Sorry Love, You just look so ravishing tonight." I said and gave another him wink.

"Damn right he does, do you know how much he moves just when I was putting on his makeup! It's not that hard to stay still!" Maria's voice startled both of us as we jumped in place. She stood on the last few steps on the staircase with an amused expression.

I laughed and looked down at Theo who was leaning into me, trying to hide his face as best his could without smudging any makeup.

"Well he can't help it" I chuckled and kissed the top of his wig covered head.

"You guys are honestly the cutest" Maria cooed. Theo muttered a thank you and I gave her a smile.

"Thank you for the help, Maria. But we should get going now, Can't be late. I can walk you to the door?" I offered.

She smiled and nodded. "Oh it was no trouble, I enjoy what I do. And I'd like that."

I nodded and let go of Theo, "I'll be right back, go and get your things." I said to Theo. He nodded and turned around and made his way back up the stairs. I turned around as well and led Maria through the lounge room and through to the small corridor that led to the front door. I opened the door for her as she stepped out of the house.

"Thanks again, have a good evening." I said, giving her a smile.

"My pleasure, You too." She winked and made her way down the 3 steps and towards her car. She was probably in her late 20's, Maybe she someone that tolerated her passion. I shut the door and made my way back to the lounge. Theo was sitting on the couch, engaged in whatever was on his phone. I quickly sneaked towards him. Wrapping my hands around his shoulders making him squeal and jump.

"Got you." I leaned down and whispered in his ear. Because of my heightened hearing I could hear his heartbeat loud and clear. I chuckled and pulled away to look at my watch.

"We should get going, if we leave now we'll get their on time." I said and stood up. Theo followed suit, a small purse in hand which made my brow raise. Theo simply shrugged.

We made our way through the corridor and to the front door. I opened the door for Theo and he walked through, waiting for me on the porch as I locked the house. Once I securely locked the house we both made our way across the porch and down the steps. 

"Where's the car?" Theo asked. Looking around clueless at the empty driveway. 

Before I could answer, a black limo suddenly pulled in next to the curb. Theo widened his eyes. 

"T-this is for u-us" He asked in shock.

"Sure is Love. Only the best for you." I chuckled and grabbed his hand, leading him towards the fancy vehicle. The driver had already gotten out and opened the door for us. We both thanked him and climbed in. Theo looked around in awe and made his way to the back seats of the Limo. Meanwhile I told the driver the address to the dining hall the pack was meeting at. Once all that was sorted and he had closed the door, I sat down besides Theo. We both we're sitting right at the back of the Limo now, our legs touching with no space between us.

I grabbed two champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne from the side door and filled one glass, passing it to Theo before pouring myself a glass. We clinked glasses and Theo snuggled to my side. I felt the car lurch forward as the we pulled away from the curb. I was slightly anxious and judging by Theo's tense frame, So was he.

Tonight would bring events neither of us were expecting.