☾ Chapter 8☽ *WARNING*

Yes I know the chapter photo pictures a girl but imagine it was Theo (;? And it is a white wolf. Axel is that you? xD
Don't hate me for that cliff hanger from the last chapter </3
This one will make up for it (;
WARNINGGGGG** if you're in a room with people I suggest you read elsewhere alone because things are about to get streamyyyyy.
Enjoyyy! Don't forget to comment and vote! Okay I'll stop rambling c;

Theo's POV
Just seconds ago I saw Axel checking out my body. And now he's currently sucking the life out of me and to be honest, I was majorly turned on. Maybe I am gay? Or attracted to this strange yet sexy werewolf? I didn't know but all I knew is that I found myself kissing him back with as much force as I can muster. He tasted like fresh fruit, I wondered if he had fruit for breakfast... His lips were soft and plump, I found him very attractive, but I wasn't ready to admit that to him. Maybe making out was my way of saying I like him. My brain was turned off and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Axel suddenly pushed me against the shower wall, continuing the makeout. Is it just me or did things get hot and steamy so quickly and not from the shower? Suddenly I felt his tongue enter my mouth, I allowed him access and he explored my mouth with it. Just him doing that had me moaning against the wall. In the midst of my moans I felt something hard pressing against my thigh, I broke the kiss and looked down, His dîck was errected and pulsing against my thigh. Just the sight of it had me moaning more. I never knew another mans manhood would have me on a brink of an orgasm. I panted, resting head against his broad shoulder. I felt his breath hitch.
That reaction alone got me all hard and erect. And so I decided to be bold for once, I moved my hips toward his and slowly rubbed my hard on against his. We both erupted in moans on impact. I didn't know what exactly I was doing, all I knew was that it felt good. I rubbed my hips in a faster and harder motion so that my hard pènis was rubbing against his non stop. I lifted my head and threw my head back, leaning my head against the tiled wall. Loud moans came out of my mouth continuously. Axel got into the rhythm straight away and grinded hard on me. He too was a moaning mess. He would occationally give me sloppy kisses which drove me further over the edge. I felt my dîck leak with pre-cûm. It seemed like my orgasm was right around the corner, I could feel the tightness in my dîck and tingles in my stomach and I knew I couldn't hold off and it looked like Axel couldn't either. I thrust against his hard côck one final time before exploding over both our chests. Axel too orgasmed a second later, both of us moaning into each other's shoulders. I felt Axel suck my shoulder and travel up my neck, the feeling left me breathless and wanting more. Axel pulled away after leaving a few love bites here and there. He looked into my eyes, I stared back at him, my eyes hazy. We both have each other a small smile and leaned in to share a sweet kiss, Axel was the first to pull away. He suddenly widened his eyes and his mouth dropped slightly.
"I-I didn't mean for that to happen.. you just looked so hot and I just ugh I'm sorry I-" he stuttered. Before he could finish his little forgiveness speech I paused him by pressing my lips to his. We kissed for a few minutes before pulling away, I grabbed his cheeks in my hands and looked into his eyes.
"Axel, I know I haven't known you very long but I've never felt so alive and turned on before and to be honest I enjoyed it" I pointed towards my stomach and his, which was coated in cûm. "This proves I enjoyed it so you know I'm not lying. I admit I haven't done anything like this before let alone with another man, but it was the most amazing feeling and even more amazing because it was with you." I finished my rant, giving him a short kiss on the lips before pulling back and giving him a smile.
He stared back dumbfounded, His mouth still agape. He shook his head before smirking at me, talk about mood changes.
"So you enjoyed it huh?" He said cheekily.
I glared at him and punched his arm.
"Hey! What was that for?" He yelped in fake pain as if it hurt. I knew it didn't hurt since I throw pretty pathetic punches.
"You know what." I chuckled.
He laughed and grabbed my waist pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck, out chests touching.
"What did I do to deserve you.." he murmured.
I simply shrugged at him, he gave me a dimpled smile.
"We should get cleaned up. Teachers should be heading into the showers soon." Axel said.
I nodded and reached to turn the shower to a warmer temperature as it has gone cold.

We cleaned each other and walked out of the shower with towels around our waists.
"What do we wear?" I asked anxiously.
"I have spare clothes in my locker" Axel replied. He led me to the row of lockers on the wall across from the showers. He opened his which was near the right end and handed me a pair of shorts, boxers and a plain tee. I thanked him and made my way towards a toilet stall. Before I could make it there, Axel chuckled behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso. He kissed my ear.
"Not so fast babe, why so shy? We litrally jus-" before he had time to finish that sentence I twisted out of his grip and shut him up with a kiss. He kissed me back with no hesitation.
"Eager for round two I see?" He smirked.
"No.." I cough, his smirk widened. "Well, I only know how to shut you up one way." I huffed.
He lift his hands up in a surrender gesture and smiled cheekily at me. "You got me there Sunshine." Sunshine? What's with these nicknames? He was still smiling at me. I glared "What's with the nickname?" I huffed again.
"You'll find out one day what it means." He simply stated. I put my hands on my hips but somehow my hands managed to make the towel drop from my hips and onto the door. I was naked in front of a sexy werewolf, what are the odds? He licked his lips and looked my up and down.
"As much as I'd love to go for a round two and many more.. I know you can't handle it now and you have class." He said pointedly but continued checking me out and biting his lip.
I raised a brow. "How do you know how much I can handle?" I asked in suspicion.
He came closer to me and whispered into my ear. "I don't but I'd like to find out." That comment had me all hard again. He leaned back and looked down at my hard on. He smirked. It's like he's completed his mission in making me turned on. Not my fault he's so damn hot. I also look down and groan then look back at him. I pointedly stare at him. He just continues smirking before turning around and lowering his towel, on purpose he leaned forward and bent over, exposing his backside to me. I gulped. I started stroking myself, it's like my hand had a mind of its own. He continued being bent over, I started stroking myself faster. I let out a quiet moan. He abruptly straightened up and turned around to face me, I didn't stop though. I closed my eyes and continued jerking myself off and in a faster motion. My hand moving up my length. I squeezed my hand around my côck making me moan, running my thumb over the slit. Before I could finish myself off I felt a hand on my hand. I opened my eyes to find Axel with a hooded expression. His eyes were full of lust. "You won me over Sunshine." He whispered in my ear before he suddenly grabbed my dîck and started jerking me off harder and faster. I grabbed both my hands onto his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin. I moaned and bucked my hips into his hand. He squeezed me harder and ran his hand faster up my length. I was so close. I let out a loud moan before exploding my load all over us, again. My second orgasm of the day. I panted against Axels shoulder. He kissed my shoulder.
"Your amazing Sunshine" he murmered.
"You are too.." I mumbled back, suddenly drained of all energy.

Axel grabbed my hand and for the second time today we cleaned ourselves again. 15 minutes later we were dressed and washed, I was sitting on the metal bench in the shower room while Axel was towel drying my hair. It was a very relaxing feeling.
"You should get to class, it'll be 3rd period now. I'll write you a note." Axel said, breaking the comfortable silence between us.
"3rd period already?!" I asked in shock.
"Yep." Axel chuckled. I got up and shook my head from the remaining water droplets.
Axel came over to me and hugged me from behind, I leaned my head back and he left small kissed on my neck and ear.
"Meet me at the forest at our usual spot after school. I have a surprise for you" Axel whispered in my ear. A surprise? I couldn't wait!
"I can't wait" I said cheerfully. Axel turned me around and gave me a long kiss which I returned before pulling away. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the teachers desks in the other room where we first entered to get to the showers earlier. He walked to a random desk and scribbled a few words down before handing me the paper. "Thanks" I gave him a smile. "No problem Sunshine, see you after school yeah?" His British accent coming out much stronger for some reason.
"Of course." I gave him one last hug and kiss before walking toward the door. I suddenly felt a soft yet hard smack on my ass. I yelped and turned around to glare at Axel. He just looked at me innocently.
"What? You have sexy ass." He replied with a smirk.
I grumbled, "I'll never get out of this room if you keep saying those comments." I said firmly.
"Not my fault I'm so irresistibleeeee" he sing songed.
I groaned before walking out of the room, once the door closed behind me I smirked to myself and made my way towards my next class.