☾ Chapter 11☽

Thanks for all the votes and reads <3
Sorry for that cliff hangerrr (; nah I'm not sorry xD enjoy this chapter! xx

Theo's POV
I stared at Axel in utter shock, my mouth was agape. Me? His mate? How could that be possible. My mind searched for any possible solution but I came up with absolutely nothing.  Axel gave me a sad smile and looked down at his hands. I needed answers, but I also needed to be there for him.
I reached forward and took ahold of his hand, he looked up at me, the sad smile still lingering on his facial features. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. The kiss was brief but I needed him to know that I was there for him. After pulling away I leaned my head on his shoulder, my hand still interlocked with his.
We sat there in silence, our breaths mingling, hands connected, hearts beating.

Axel was the one who broke the silence.
"I thought you would be mad or scared to be honest." He chuckles nervously.
I shook my head against his shoulder, which caused my head to slip down onto his chest. Not that I minded.
"I wasn't scared of you as a wolf, now was I? I felt a connection to you, nothing will change. There's just an explanation for it now. I still love you and nothing will change that." I blurred out.
Axel leaned back to face me, wide eyed.
I took my head off his chest and looked at him in confusion. "What?" I asked cautiously.
"You really love me?" Axel murmured.
Love him? Wait what? Don't tell me he read my thoughts...
"You just told me you still love me and nothing will change that." Axel replied, a grin appearing on his face.
"I did?" I squeaked. A blush instantly coating my face. I wasn't ready to say it, I love him but I wanted our relationship to go slow. I was new to this whole boyfriend thing anyways.
"Yes, you did." Axel chuckled and reached out suddenly, embracing me.
I rested my head on his chest, right on his heart. His heart was beating quite fast, the beat a continuous thump.
"I love you too Theo, so so much, you have no idea. We'll figure something, I promise." Axel murmured and kissed the top of my head.

After laying together on the bed of colourful flowers, Axel led me home when the sky was no longer bright. Stars dotted it instead, twinkling in the moonlight.
"Hey Ax?" I asked Axel.
"Hm?" He replied back.
"Do you happen to.. " I stopped talking. The question was rather silly.
"What is it Love?" Axel turned his head to look at me, His eyes bright as ever in the dark surroundings. We both sill continued walking through the forest.
"It's silly" I mumbled, looking down at the forest floor.
I felt Axel stop, if it wasn't for him holding my hand I would have ran into him. I felt a hand on my chin, lifting it up. Axel gazed at me, his brows knitted together.
"What do you want to ask me Theo?" He asked.
I laughed nervously, Axels hand slid down to rest on my waist.
"Well.. " I started. Axel nodded for me to continue.
"You know how the moon is out and all.. do.. do werewolves like.. howl to the moon like normal wolves do..?" I mumbled out.
Axel stared at me, his expression blank. I rubbed my neck nervously.
Suddenly, he bursted out laughing. His hand slipping from my waist and to around his stomach. He clutched his stomach with both hands and fell to the ground, laughing his ass off.
"Y-you t-thought I howl like an actual w-wolf?!" Axel laughed out, he wiped his eyes. A few tears had escaped his eyes and slid down his face.
I stood there gobsmacked. That was not the reaction I had expected.
I put my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes. It wasn't even that funny.
Axel looked up at me, realising I didn't find this amusing and quickly got up, dusting himself from the dirt and leaves.
He came towards me and took my hands in his.
"I'm sorry love, it's just a funny question" Axel chuckled.
"Well it wasn't that funny Ax" I huffed.
Axel smiled and gave my hands a squeeze.
"No, we don't howl in the moonlight, we can howl whenever we want to." Axel answered my question.
I nodded and looked up at the moon, the globe shining down at us.
"I should get you home love, it's already passed your bed time." Axel chuckled and smacked my butt.
I gasped and yelped in surprise.
"I am not 12 mister! I don't have a bed time!" I said in fake frustration, hiding a smile.
"Whatever you say little boy" Axel smirked and jogged ahead of me.
I opened my mouth in shock. He did not just call me a little boy!
An idea popped into my head. I smirked and began jogging quietly behind Axel. Hiding behind trees if necessary.
Axel turned around once I was hidden behind a large trunk.
"Theo?" Axel called out nervously.
Good thing I was close to him and he couldn't see me.
Before he could even blink I came out of my hiding spot and jumped onto his back. Him not being prepared, screamed in surprise and collapsed onto the floor, me following him.
I was on top and he was below.
I pinned his arms above his head, I knew he was stronger but I was glad he was going along with my game.
"I am not a little boy." I huffed.
"Uh huh yes you are." Axel said cheekily.
I giggled.
Axel raised a brow.
"Then that makes you my mommy." I chuckled.
Suddenly Axel got out of my hold and grabbed my face. Pulling me toward him. I felt his breath on my ear.

"No little boy, That makes me your daddy."
Axel whispered into my ear.