☾ Chapter 16☽

Hey guys, surprise update! Exams start tomorrow so today will be the last day I will update for while (1-2 weeks) so this chapter will be extra long, hope you guys enjoy xx

Also I added a diagram of the pack and different ranks, encase any of you's got confused ~

Theo's POV

The next few weeks pass uneventful. I would go to school everyday as per usual. Seeing Axel and not being able to talk to him at school, made me feel depressed and conflicted. We would meet every day or so after school, and go explore the woods and I got to know Axel more as a person and a wolf.

Every day that passed, we drew closer to each other. The mate bond was strong, and now that the full moon was nearing, I felt this pull towards Axel, a more passionate bond. I wasn't sure how it worked, needless to say I would constantly get "excited" when around Axel. He too looked like he wanted to jump me every time his eyes laid on me. He told me before that the full moon was a time that mates grew closer to each other intimately and that they would mate. When I found out I was gobsmacked. Mate? Was I ready? Sure Axel and I have done some.. activities.. But, was I ready to have his ..uh.. up there..?

My cheeks always grew warm and red by just thinking about it. I loved Axel, and I knew that when the right time came, I'd be ready. I still was cautious about being with him because of the complications despite me wanting to always be with him.

Right now I was currently doing my homework, well, procrastinating. More like lounging around of my bed and waiting for Axel. I was on my back on the large bed and my head was hanging over the edge and my eyes closed. The blood was slowly rushing to my head, not that I minded.

My music was playing loudly in the background and my feet were propped up against the wall. Needless to say I was comfortable. A loud knock echoed through the room, I opened my eyes and I saw an upside down Axel staring at me with an amused expression, his arms crossed over each other. A grin etched itself across my face. "Turn that frown upside down" Axel stated and chuckled, uncrossing his arms, walking towards me.

The dizziness was suddenly getting to me. Axel got up into my bed and straddled my hips, I tried to lift my head but because of his weight on me I couldn't budge, leaving my head still dangling over the edge of the bed."Having fun there?" I asked and looked towards the mirror across the room. The mirror showed both of us on the bed, my cheeks slightly red and his eyes holding an amused expression. He hummed and ran his hands over my sides. I giggled as his hands went over my waist were I was ticklish. 

"Ticklish are we now?" Axel asked, the amusement clear in his voice. I tensed "N-no" I choked out, the dizziness getting more overwhelming.Suddenly I was flipped around so my head was towards the wall and I was still on my back, Axel hovered above me, his hands on either side of my head, he wasn't leaning all his weight on me. An evil smirk played on his facial features. I tensed and stared into his daring blue eyes."Don't you dare" I mutter. 

His smirk only widens more.I squeal as his hands run over my sides as her begins to tickle me. "S-stop" I manage out. Axel chuckles and decides to put me out of my misery. His body rolls off me and he lays on his back besides me, our hands entwined. "I love you" he murmurs. "I love you too" I answer back with no hesitation. I look over to him and stare at his beautiful physic. His ruffled hair, his toned body, and those sparking blue eyes. He noticed my staring at looked back at me, his eyes running over my entire body.

 I only saw adoration in his eyes, and it made me feel loved. As if on instinct, we both leaned in and connected our lips. Call it cliche but I felt the sparks flying. The passion within us was strong, and not just because the full moon was nearing. We were mates, always and forever.