☾ Chapter 24☽

Authors Note;

Hey guys! I'm currently on holidays at a farm and it's so peaceful here, perfect place to write a few chapters (: hope you guys enjoy this one

Theo above ^

Unknown POV

"Have you completed my orders?"

"Yes, Sir. Everything is ready for the coronation."

"Good, we need everyone to be ready."

"Of course Sir. But what about the boy?"

"Don't worry about him. I'll take care of him."

"How so Sir?"

"He won't see it coming."

"Brilliant Sir."

"No one will see this coming."

Axel's POV

I packed up the last of the pencils back into their rightful place in the storage cupboard. I had just finished a sketching class with Year 8. The class I both enjoyed and dreaded. Some of those kids were quite good at drawing and behaved well but others decided to amuse themselves by chucking the pencils across the room and sticking them where they shouldn't go... Noses are for breathing, not for pencils.

I shivered at the memory. Who knew that that grade would be so hard to control. I looked around the room and sighed in relief.

Everything was put away and I could finally go home for the day. I wanted to surprise my Theo tonight, the thought of it put a smile on my face.

I made my way out of my classroom, locking it on my way out. It was 4pm and all the students had already long gone home. The halls echoed my foot steps as I walked towards the exit of the school. Walking out of the large building I felt the cool afternoon breeze hit me. It felt nice to finally leave the confinement of the classroom and it's noisy students.

I walked across the carpark and towards my car, my pride and joy, my Audi A7. This car was given to me by my father for my 18th and I treasured it every day. I started up my baby and made my way to Theo's place. A grin on my face from thinking about what I'm going to do to him.

Theo's POV

I groaned and flopped onto my bed. It was maybe 5pm and I was bored out of my mind.

Maybe I should call Axel.

I glanced towards my phone which was on my bedside table. It lay there motionless.

Maybe I should text him. I don't want to seem desperate.

It's been days since I last saw him which was the night of the pack dinner. He was so sweet to me and it made my heart flutter knowing that he would always be there for me.

My eyes glanced yet again to my phone. I sighed and decided to stop being a chicken and at least text him. My hand enclosed around the small black device as I grabbed it and looked at the black screen.