☾ Chapter 19☽

Ahh sorry for not updating in ages! I've gotten sick but I'm feeling better now and that means more updates! Enjoy lovelies <3

~The photo above looks like a ghost but no it does not mean that in this chapter, it's just Axel hugging Theo and it was accurate towards this chapter so I used this photo~

Theo's POV

After lunch was ready, My mom led us outside to the backyard patio. We all sat on deck chairs sipping the tea mom made for us and eating moms delicious sandwiches.

I was only half way through eating my sandwich and Axel was already finished, no idea how he can eat that fast but I guess it's a werewolf thing, My mother looked at us and gave a bright smile. She was always positive and I loved that about her.

"So.. How did you guys meet?" She asks. Resting her hands in her lap.

I freeze. Well we couldn't exactly tell her the truth..

"Uh.." I didn't know what to say.

"We met in school." Axel interjected.

I stuffed the remainder of my sandwich into my mouth so that I didn't say something stupid.

"Oh, Are you a new student?" My mother asked curiously.

I choked.

Axel patted my back, "Thanks." I mumbled.

"Uh no, I'm a substitute." Axel hesitated.

My mother widened her eyes and sent a weird look towards me. I shrunk in my seat and look down. Axel looked back and worth between us with knitted brows.

"With all do respect Mrs Woods, I am in no way taking advantage of Theo here, This job was a last minute decision as the school board needed an art teacher. I promise you I am not doing anything that may cause harm to your son." Axel stated.

I look up and send a small smile to Axel which he returns. My mother nods slowly.

"I see, But you do know the consequences right?" She asked.

We both nodded slowly.

"Exactly, Good thing Theo is turning 18 next month. You both may think, Why isn't she turning us in? Well because I was once like you's."

I think both mine and Axels jaw hit the ground.

She chuckles at our expressions.

"Yes, I was in highschool and I was young. Finishing my last year of high school, Yet I was the youngest, Still 17. I was meant to be having english that day, And well the teacher that taught us that day wasn't my usual english teacher."

Axel and I both leaned in, both intrigued in the story.

"He was tall, but no too tall, hair that was the lightest blonde which looked soft to the touch, and his body, don't get me started on his body.." My mother stated dreamily.

"He looked about in his early 20's. And his voice, When he spoke. It felt like I was on cloud 9 and could listen to it all day."

"And so he was my english sub, I would have him every second day of the week, I would look at him and all that. My friends at the time would tease me for it. But I knew we had something special, He even glanced at me a couple times!" My mother gushed.

"Okay Mom, we get it" I rolled my eyes. "Now what's the point of this story?" I asked impatiently.

"Well dear, That was your father." My mother stated happily.

I don't think it was even possible to be both in shock and cringe as much as I did now.

"W-wait? You met dad when you were only 17?!" I asked flabbergasted.

She nodded enthusiastically.

"You see, It was love at first sight, Your father and I had to sneak around and everything until I had graduated. And we got married a few years later and later had you."

"So that's why.. You're okay with us?" Axel asked, gesturing towards me and himself.

"Yes dear, I am one to think that love has no boundaries, If it's love, it's love. And clearly you guys are happy with each other and as long as you guys are, I am happy as well." My mother stated happily, Giving us both a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You don't know how happy I am to have you accept me" I whispered in her ear when she hugged me tight.

"You'll always have my blessing sweetie." She said, hugging me tightly back.

We pulled apart and Axel and I jumped when we heard yet another throat being cleared.

"What's going on here?" My father asked curiously.

My mother beamed and stood up, gesturing towards Axel and I.

"This is Theo's boyfriend, Axel." She stated happily, grinning ear to ear. My father looked at her with a raised brow.

Axel stood up and and offered his hand to my father. Instead of shaking Axel's hand, My father gave Axel a big hug. Axel widened his eyes and my mother and I both chuckled.

"Never knew this day would come" He chucked.

They pulled away and Axel scratched the back of his neck.

"Welcome to the family." My father said, giving Axel a smile.

"Dad! No need to embarrass him anymore than he already is!" I whined.

My dad chucked and hugged my mother close to him.

"So I was telling them how we met Mark" My mother said, Looking at my father with a loving gaze.

"Did you now?" He chuckled.

She nodded quickly and gave us a big smile.

The rest of the afternoon was spent sipping on our now cold tea and chatting about our lives minus the wolf part for Axel. I was so ecstatic that my family accepted Axel with loving arms. Even my father found it amusing that we met through school. Runs in the family I guess?

Afterwards my mother started preparing dinner and Axel decided to stay. We all helped her out and set the table. Dinner today was bolognese and that was my favorite.

My father sat at the head of the table while my mother on his left side, I was on his right and Axel was besides me.

Once seated my father raised his glass of wine, we all followed suite. Mother let me have some for the occasion.

"A toast, To my sons happiness, May your new relationship have new beginnings and be filled with love, We all love you and want want's best for you and I see that Axel is a good change in your life. If he hurts you I won't hesitate to chop of- "

"To my theo and axel!" My mother interrupted with a cheer. My father chuckled and we all clinked glasses.

Dinner was spent with laughter and happiness. My father and Axel really got along and I could tell my mother definitely loving Axel.

After dinner Axel and I helped wash dishes while mom and dad cleaned the table. Once everything was clean I sighed and looked over to where I last saw Axel near the sink. I frowned when he wasn't there.

Suddenly arms snaked around my waist. I felt Axel press himself against my back, I leaned back into him.

"Thankyou." I whispered, Not knowing exactly what I was thanking Axel for. Thankyou for being such an amazing boyfriend? Definitely.

"You are more than welcome Love" Axel nuzzled my neck.

I turned around and put my arms around his neck, His still on my waist.

"No really thankyou, You don't know how much it means to me that my family accepts us."

Axel gave me one of his charming smiles.

"I love you, always and forever" He whispered before sealing my lips with a kiss.