Chapter One ✓

COFFEE AND MYTHICAL BISCOTTI'S

SIMON AND I WERE WAITING FOR CLARY AT THE BREW WHERE WE USUALLY SPENT OUR EVENINGS. "Do you think she got in?" Simon asked me. "I hope so. She's amazing at drawing." I said, smiling. Clary and I have been drawing and sketching for as long as I can remember. It's always been a thing of our's and a special part of my life. I love the thought of creating something new and unique, and coming up with a new idea for a sketch that is either simple or meaningful.

"Just like you, Bells." Simon told me, grinning. It's my Sister's and I's eighteenth birthday today. I've been dreaming about this day since I was four years old. Now it just seams so surreal. I'm an adult. I'm officially a grown woman.

I got accepted in the art academy about a week ago, which has always been a dream. Clary is trying to get accepted today, and if she doesn't, she'll be heartbroken. "Give me the professors names and I will end them." Simon said suddenly. Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked over to see my fraternal twin walking in with a sad look on her face. "Clary, I'm so sorry." I frowned. I really thought she was going to get in. "Sounds great, Simon. I'll help you end them." 

Clary sighed. "You know, with a scathing e-mail to the Dean." Simon added. "Don't bother," Clary said, placing a envelope on the table, looking down at it with sad eyes. Simon reached for it and opened it.

"What?" He asked, with a smile.

"Sad face, Really?" I narrowed my eyes, not impressed. Clary shrugged and giggled.

I laughed. I can't believe she did that to us. I'm so going to get her later.

Revenge is sweet.

"Well played, well played."

"Thank you." Clary said, "You know, it's weird. They kind of liked my assigned work, but they flipped out when they saw the drawings for our graphic novel."

"You're welcome." Simon chuckled. "This day will go down in history of the greatest 18th birthday ever."

"Agreed." I said, smiling. "Which is why we are celebrating tonight."

"Yes, with Maureen after your show." Clary added.

"Oh, absolutely."

"So... what's the deal with you and Maureen?" Clary asked. For a while now I have noticed Maureen gaining feelings for Simon. I could see them together, but it's obvious the reason why he hasn't said or done anything was because of Clary.