Chapter Three ✓

MONSTER FIGHT CLUB

MONSTER FIGHT CLUB

CLARY AND I WALKED INTO THE CLUB. Of course the first thing I smelt was the alcohol. It burned my nose, and filled my lungs. I'm not a big drinker, if you couldn't already tell. People were dancing, grinding on each other, making out as they were continued to dance. Clary and I were following the blonde guy while simon and Maureen were behind us. "I'm gonna go fail at getting us some birthday drinks!" Simon shouted over the loud music. 

"I'm gonna go fail with you!" Maureen shouted.

"Do you want some? Clary, Bella!" Simon's voice was long gone. We saw the blonde go through some red curtains. I looked at Clary and gave her a nervous glance.

"Somebody works out," Clary said suddenly, grabbing onto a man's arm. I grabbed a hold of his arm and the man's eyes lit up into a blue like- contact colours. "Cool contacts." I said.

Weird. We walked into the room. The blonde boy goes over to a girl who's in a tight dress and high-heels. "I hear you've been pedalling with mundane blood." The blonde said in her ear. 

"Why? You looking to score?"

"I'm not. But you're gonna tell me who is." The girl now faces the boy, and she has a serious look on her face. "Well, you're outnumbered here." "Oh, I like our odds." I stepped closer to get a better look. "Last chance."

When I looked down, I saw that he held a sword in his hand. "Watch out!" Clary screamed at the girl.

Clary pushed the girl onto the couch, and she landed on it. She sits up and I screamed. Large tentacles came out of her mouth with fangs, and rubbery looking gums. 

"Careful!" The blonde boy yelled, pushing Clary backwards. Clary gasps and slides across the floor. I stood there not really knowing what to do in this situation.

Who are these people? 

"Are you hurt?" The blonde asked Clary, helping her off of the ground. I gasped as the other people started fighting. The blonde boy who had dropped his sword fell on the couch and I ran towards it. I picked it up with my hands and as soon as I touched it, the blade came out and it lit up.

What the hell?

I moved it out of the way out towards the monster. I stared at it and I heard a groan. As soon as I knew it, a body was being thrown into the sword. My eyes widened in panic. The body vaporized and I looked up at the blonde boy with fear, the one who pushed the sword into it.