Chapter Fifty Three ✓

WEDDING CRASHER

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WEDDING CRASHER

AFTER I HAD MY SHOWER I RELAXED FOR A SECOND. Once I stepped out, I breathed in and out. After I did that I grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around my cold body. I grabbed another one while I wrapped it around my hair. I walked over to the sink and placed my hands on the counter. 

Come on, Bella. You can do this. I told myself. I breathed in and out, and then again. I finally pulled myself together and took the towel off my head while I shook my hair. I plugged in my blowdryer then I started blow- drying by hair.

After I did that I plugged my curling wand in and waited for it to heat up. I ran a hand over my forehead and sighed. I started doing my makeup which consisted of: concealer, blush, and mascara. I finished doing my makeup then I did my hair. I curled my long hair which went all the way down to my waist, then I was done.

-

Once I was finished getting ready I walked out of my room and sighed. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I groaned. Someone opened the door and it was just my sister, Clary. "Oh, its you," I say.

"Looks like you're happy to see me." 

"Sorry." I sighed. "You're all dolled up. Are you going to the wedding after all?" She asked. I shrugged, frowning. "Does he really want me there?"

Clary nodded. "He won't shut up about it." I smiled a little. "Really?" I said. "Yes Bella, really." Clary was in a beautiful dark blue dress which complimented her skin tone perfectly.

"I don't think I can." Bella, you can do this." Clary said. "He really wants you there. I know you both have been through a lot, I don't know everything but I know you and him are meant to be together. Even if he is marrying Lydia."

"Even if I did go I don't have anything to wear," I sighed. "I have a dress for you. I can go get it if you want and I can do your hair." I sighed, "Fine. I hate it when you always put me in these situations."

-

Clary brought me back a beautiful red dress that she had. Once she gave it to me I went to the bathroom to go put it on. It's a perfect dress to wear converses with. "You're not wearing converses, Bella," Clary said, as if she read my mind.

"I can wear whatever I want."

After I got out of the bathroom I felt that pit in my stomach again. I should be there for Alec, even though we're not getting married. Even though I'll never be happy again. "This is a bad idea." Clary walked over to me. "Bella, it's not a bad idea. You'll be fine, okay? I'll be with you the whole time." "No, it's okay. I can go in by myself."

"Well, the wedding is about to start soon," Clary said. I nodded. "I guess we should go." I frowned.

"Yes. I'll meet you there then, okay? I've got to talk to Jace. If he'll even talk to me considering..." Speaking of that, Clary and I have a brother. Jace is our brother. I'm still trying to wrap this strange world around my mind. Clary left and it was just me in my room. I walked over to my mirror and stared at myself. "You can do this." I murmured. After I talked myself out of it twice, I snapped myself out of it and slipped on my white converses.

Screw heels, I'm wearing converses.

-

I quickly walked out of my room and into the hall. I went to the main area then I went to the room where they were holding the wedding ceremony. When I got there I almost tripped on my feet while making a noise. The music erupted my ears, and I froze dead in my tracks when I saw Alec standing up there with Lydia.

My heart ached, my breathing got heavier.

Most people turned to look at me thanks to my amazing entrance when I almost fell, and they stared. Alec and Lydia both turned their heads, Isabelle was up at the front with Jace. They both seemed happy that I had come. Alec stood up there. I was still frozen in my tracks.

I looked at Clary where her and Simon were, then I glanced back at Alec who was talking to Lydia. She placed a hand on his face and I frowned, looking away. My heart told me to do one thing then it told me to do another; which was leave. I turned around, not looking at Alec again and I was about to walk out that door then I felt someone grab my hand. "Alec, what are you doing?" Maryse asked. Alec spun me around until my lips were smashed on to his.

What the hell is he doing? 

He roamed his hands all over my upper body.

Along my waist, in my hair. He kissed me passionately and fiercely but not too fierce with everyone in the room. My soft lips were placed on his. I savoured every moment of the kiss. He pulled me closer and my heart warmed.

Butterflies swirled inside of me. I pulled him closer to my body, wanting more.

He pulled away. He stared at me with shock but also with love in his eyes. "Alec..." I whispered. "What are you doing?" "I don't know..." Alec breathed, "What did I just do?"