Bandages || Dazai

Mafia! Dazai X Yandere! Reader.

Warning, this one-shot contains mention of the Stockholm syndrome.
Requested by: yanderekinks
__________________________

She was going insane over the male, she would meet up with him in his favorite bar from time to time, hang out with him, laugh at his behavior, she would even laugh it off and enjoy it when he humiliated her, it didn't change anything for her and her love for him.

His name was Dazai Osamu, 18 years old, Port Mafia executive, the young man was able to cut your throat in a split second, and you would lost in a corner in a minute, however, this young woman somehow was different, being the womanizer he is, he always had a special space for beautiful woman, especially if the said woman worked under his orders, as a nurse that is.

She was also a little problematic in the mind, but healthy in the body, she had fell for the mafia executive, she was going insane over him, even though she was supposed to heal people, she couldn't heal herself, it was a syndrome she couldn't get out, Stockholm syndrome.

The younger female was now changing her secret lover's bandages, as her superior ordered her to, she had wore a white nurse uniform, which made her breasts pop, her butt would be visible if she bent over ten degrees, yet she didn't care, she wanted him to notice her, he was her Senpai.

"Sir, is it all good?~" she smiled sweetly at him, Dazai gave her a nod, as she felt her knees melting, as she rested her hands on his newly bandaged arm, "Thank you, Y/n." He gave her a slight smile, he was supposed to be all tough and untouchable, but this girl was having him opened up, Y/n turned around for a second, squeaking.

Then she turned around, to face Dazai, who was looking at her weirdly, as he put on his dark brown coat, "Are you insane?" He gave her a confused glare, she chuckled at the little insulting, as she walked closer to the taller male, "maybe~ but who cares~" she smiled, Chocolate brown orbs blinked, as cleavage came into his view, he had a light blush on his face before coughing, pushing her away by her shoulders, the female giggled, enjoying his touches.

"You should see a doctor." He said bluntly, "ahhhh, is Senpai being caring?~" she screeched, as she jumped up and down, "I appreciate it Osamu-Senpai, but I'm very healthy~" she shot her signature smile, making him blush, he cleaned his throat once again, before saying, "if you want me to check, meet me in my office, after your shift." He glared at her, as his eyes were now clouded over, she blushed, knowing exactly what the male meant, she mentally shouted gibberish at herself, yet only a nod was her answer, Dazai left the room, probably going back to order people around to go against the Armed Detective Agency, the girl closed the nursery door, sitting down in her work chair, as she went back to day dreaming about him.

Oh how I love this man, he would be such a good lover, if only he knew about my love for him, ahhh, Dazai, you'll be mine, soon...

She thought to herself, her chin resting in her palm, as she glanced at the window, the weather looked rather sunny today, small clouds were passing calmly, as she imagined their wedding, he would be the best husband~
She giggled, at how she was obsessed with him.

Later on, her shift was over, she grabbed her belongings, as she left the nursery room, she excitedly made her way to Dazai's office, she knocked, a low 'Come in' was heard, she gripped the golden door handle, pushing the door open, there he was, sitting in his leather chair, she didn't expect the room to be this rich-looking.

"Come here." He ordered sternly, yet she swore a gentle tone was hiding in his voice.
She put her belongings on the little stand next to the door, as she walked towards the male.

Her cleavage was shining with a thin coat of sweat, formed by anxiousness. She sat down on one of the leather chairs in front of the expensive wooden desk, as she looked at his superior, "S-sir?" She unexpectedly stuttered, Dazai was looking into her e/c all the way,
She was so mesmerized by his perfect tone of brown eyes, even though his orbs were now dark, the closest to black as it led.

All of a sudden, Dazai stood, as if he was thinking of a decision, and he just made it.
He walked over to her, pushing her onto his work desk, as a pleased gasp left her lips, Dazai's lips were inches away from hers, was this really happening? Or was Y/n still in Utopia?

"S-senpai..~" she moaned quietly into the kiss, which Dazai just pulled away from, his grip tightening, he leaned into her ear, "good thing everyone has left," he whispered huskily,

"This is not for the eyes of the children."

_______________________

Idk what to say tbh