|special chapter|

This is the special chapter I promised you guys when we hit 10k! Have fun.

Lewd stuff ahead~

=

Dazai|

"Fuck, come on princess, cum for Daddy,
hm?~" he coos, he loved watching you bounce up and down on his cock, letting him hit your deep spots every damn time.

You didn't want to cum just yet, you wanted to feel him stretch out your pussy, fuck you more, but the knot in your tummy said otherwise.

"D-Daddy! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm gonna
c-cum!" Your hands were being held behind you, not giving you much of an escape.

"You wanna choke daddy while you do that?"
His sudden request was strange, and you hesitated while obeying, he let go of your hands, you reached for his bandaged throat,
Hesitation burned through your body.

But there was something about the way his eyes widened, mouth pulled back into almost an insane grin, as if he had achieved what he had been yearning for.

He wished he could die like this.

=

Chuuya|

"Come on princess, you know you want to cum.. you know you want to cover daddy's cock with your sweet, delicious cum..~"

Small whimpers were the only thing that were able to leave your lips, the piece of black clothing covered your mouth, tied tightly behind your head.

Chuuya wasn't the type to want you to be quiet when he fucks you, but what is this you ask? Well.. a man has strange desires sometimes...

Having you tied up on his bed, mouth covered, his hand wrapped around your neck, while he thrusts his cock deep into your pussy so fast it easily goes in and out.

Having desires were hard, but resisting them were harder.

Atsushi|

"Oh my god.. Atsushi..~" you almost violently threw your head back, tugging on his silver hair as he ate you out, not missing a single drop of arousal, the way he groaned against your clit sent so many vibrations up your spine, making you moan from it.

"Come on, so close~" he chuckles, obviously enjoying the way you kept squirming and hugging his shoulders with your legs, pulling him closer to your dripping pussy.

Your cunt throbbed against his mouth, as his tongue penetrated you slowly, his tongue roaming around in your tight hole, your soft walls clenched around his tongue once it sent a tingly feeling to your stomach.

"I-I'm gonna fucking cum.. A-ah! Atsushi
d-don't- hah fuck!" That was it, that was the moment you came all over his tongue, your fluids running down his tongue and down his throat, your back arched in such a perfect angle, it looked like one of those beautiful silhouetted figures you'd see in paintings.

"Delicious..~" he hums, gulping it all at once,
He doesn't get up before placing a kiss on your clit, making you whimper.

It was love, after all.

=

Akutagawa|

Almost no words were exchanged, besides his low coughs and groans, and your loud cries begging him to make you cum.

"Please, please.. A-Akutagawa.. let me
cum!~" you begged yet again, losing your last piece of your shattered dignity, but the begs were only going in from one ear, going out of the other.