Dazai

the monster, the artificial demon they had created, oh not even god could help them here, they made a big mistake, she had to be caged..

yet,

she was the Port Mafia's secret weapon.

she could rip off your head in one bite, that fucking cannibal, the boss made a mistake by forcing flesh down her throat, forcing her to drink blood, she didn't care anymore, she was that damned dirty place's slave.

"(name), I need you to calm down-"

"you fucking bastards! I will rip off your goddamn jaws and throw your teeth in the fucking expensive drinks you drink every night! I will do it I will do it I will do it!!"

you shrieked at the top of your lungs, the demon hidden inside of you all this time, it was out, it won, it had your body, it was it's body now.

Everybody lost this game.

"Get the fucking shots! she's fucking nuts!"
the ginger shouted at the men dressed in black suits, while they ran off to grab the special rifles they got to put you to sleep whenever you got pissed off.

"Dazai, you made the demon inside of me come out.. I will haunt you in your sleep.. I will be your nightmare.. your biggest nightmare.. fear my existence."
you whispered loudly to the brunette on the other side of the cage, your hair was pulled over so no one could see your face.

"I'm sorry.."

was all he spoke.

that made you even more mad, the fact that it was all he said to you, it made you mad, it pissed you off, you needed to eat, it had been weeks, no one fed you, no one had the courage.

the two men came back with their rifles, and pointed them at you, you were too concentrated screaming over Dazai's ignorance, two shots.

you went silent at the substance in the needles stung inside you, slowly made you dizzy, bright objects turned black, Dazai was blurry, everything turned black, your vision went dead.

so did you.

=

not mainly a dazai chapter, but hey i'm back!
and i have a demon inside of me trying to escape.

help.