Chūya

Warning. This chapter contains inappropriate content.

For this hoe lmao silevein
=

"N-no.. please.. not t-that.." your panting and whimpers were the only thing being heard,
Chuuya's slim fingers scissoring you, as a lubricated vibrator was in his hand, he was so ready to fuck the shit out of your pussy.

"You want daddy's cock?~" he grinned, with a blink of an eye, he attacked your clit with his mouth, his fingers going everywhere inside you.

"You'll have to wait, princess~" he purred against the top of your clit, as he stimulated it by sucking harshly on that pink swollen pussy of yours.

A heavy gasp escaped your throat, as you arched your back, the way his tongue wrapped around your clit excited you more than anything. Humming against it for the last time, he pulled himself and his fingers back, the lubricated vibrator slowly found it's way to your opening, shaking your head violently for him to not do it, Chuuya managed to wrap a thick cloth around your mouth, making you unable to speak and almost gag.

As the tip of the vibrator touched your entrance, your whole body shivered, Chuuya leaned in to kiss your neck as he shoves the vibrating object in you, making you choke out, you were feeling indescribable pleasure at that moment, as Chuuya moved the smooth object in and out of you, you could already feel your orgasm building.

"Does it feel good, sweetheart? Hm, maybe if I turn it up a bit, you'll answer~" turning the level up, Chuuya laughed lowly, enjoying the feeling of having control over your body.

Leaning up, he pulled on the back of your head, yanking your hair backwards for your jawline and neck to be exposed to him. A muffled whimper left your lips, interrupted by your sudden scream, as you felt the knot in your stomach break.

Releasing on the vibrator, your panting didn't stop as a second wave of pleasure hit you, making you mewl.

"You're such a whore.. enjoying every bit of this.." ripping the cloth from your mouth, you gasp for air before yelling out.

"Just fuck my pussy already, daddy!" Literally wasting no time, Chuuya pulled out the vibrator, turning it off, yanking down his pants.

Once again he pulled you up by the hair, as you flinched, his lips attacking yours, as he finally slid in his shaft, making you moan and whimper into the rough French kiss, thrusting his slim hips rather fast and harshly, you started to wrap your legs around his waste, pushing him in you harder and deeper.

"D-Daddy.. nghh..~ you're making me feel so good~"

you arch your back as he pulls out just enough that his tip is in, before slamming back in, changing your calm moans into a sudden scream.

"Does my babygirl feel good? Fuck.." he groans, feeling you clench around his cock,
Bringing one of his hands down, he rubs your kiss swollen clit, as you whimper loudly, not having control over yourself anymore.

"Chuuya! Chuuya! Chuuya!" You screamed his name in rows, hearing you scream out his was almost better than any melody he could hear.

"Cum for daddy, princess~" He managed to whisper in your ear, as you clutched his arms, drawing out a bit of crimson blood.

Following his order, you felt yourself drowning in a sudden wave of euphoria,
As your sheer white cum covered his hot and wet cock, a weak screech, following the silent scream. Seconds after you, Chuuya managed to release, you gasped from hypersensitivity as he filled you up with his cum.

You were his princess,
     And he was your daddy.

=

Yello