Support||Dazai Pt.2

Pt.2 of the previous chapter.

Collab with dazaikinks

____________________________

Kunikida shook his head.
"She's an enemy." The blonde male said.
Dazai looked at the doorknob to the infirmary where you were resting.
"You know I can't leave a lady alone."

Your eyes opened once again and boy, did your head hurt.
"Where..am I..?" As you tried sitting up, you noticed the needle in your arm which was rather unpleasant.

"Oh! She woke up, y/n-chan!" Dazai clapped his hands together, turning the knob as he entered, Kunikida went along with him, having a glare on his face. "D-dazai.. please take me back to the Po-" you started to get irritated at your situation.

"Not when you're in this state!" He smiled happily, you were a little shocked that he was this happy. The old Mafia executive you knew, was never like this, he always kept a dull and soulless expression on him, but.. he looked different.

Somehow, you liked this happy-go-lucky Dazai. It was different, bright and..warm..
"My body's sore.." You mumbled as every bone, tendon and muscle in your body was on fire.
Dazai grinned at his partner Kunikida who was glaring.
"See? She can't even move. No threat. Just a vulnerable, little lady."

You narrowed your eyes slightly.
"I'm not a lady..Dazai.."

Dazai chuckled at the annoyed woman, "Oi, Dazai. She's not your friend, she's an enemy. Take her back to the Port Mafia." He glared, tapping his foot as he crossed his arms on his chest. "But Kunikida-kun! She should rest~" Dazai winked at you, making you blink and blush.

"I-I can go home myself." You nodded at them, Dazai frowned, his expression turning from happy to serious.

Dazai knew you had no real home. Only old apartments paid by the mafia.
"I..don't need a man to take me home.." You sighed and let your head fall into the pillow. Why was this place so warm and happy? It was weird.

"You still say that, huh?" Dazai chuckled and shoved Kunikida out of the room who was protesting and threatening Dazai. The chocolate-haired male closed the door and looked at your aching body.
"You also always refused my offers back at the mafia."

You glanced at the male, as he pulled a chair and sat down on it the opposite way, resting his head on his arms. "I don't need your help, nor your offers." You said bluntly, yet you couldn't admit it. You always needed help, especially Dazai's help. "Y/n-chan, you can't just say it so easily, I looked over your body when you finished LoveCraft." He frowned. You blinked, before mumbling "Damn it." The male knew you and your ability too well, you couldn't escape him.

Your eyes widened for a second, before furrowing your your eyebrows at him, "Are you insane?" You chuckled, grabbing some bandages from the nightstand beside you, you started to wrap it around your arm, while thinking about the Agency member just offered. Would it do good? You were a killing machine for years, after all. You tugged the end of the bandage roll in it, "...Why?" You asked out of nowhere, although didn't surprise Dazai, which was probably thinking about a new way to commit suicide.

You pressed your lips together and gulped as you remembered what Dazai had done to those who took advantage of your unconscious state.
A small smirk adorned your lips. They could all go to hell.
"Never again will I kneel to any man."
Grabbing the scalpel, you skillfully played with it.
"Now, they shall kneel to me."