Chuuya

=

"I swear to god this fucking woman!"
Chuuya yelled through the whole mafia,
Confusing some secretaries, along with other members.

"Big brother! All I want is your fancy little hattttt!~" you whined loudly, begging your brother to lend you his fancy fedora.

"I'm going to fucking wreck you when we get home." Pulling your close enough, he whisper yells, before coughing and going back to his boring reports, probably coming from unsolved cases, or dead members of the mafia.

Why did he bring you to the Head Quarters, again?

Oh right, you wouldn't let go of his legs.

•>FLASHBACK<•

"I have to go to work, you sick koala!"
Chuuya dragged himself towards the door, while his shorter sister hugged his short legs like a fluffy koala, you sure were a cute one.

"Aye nooooooo! I will ruin your whole wine collection if you go without me!" You smiled. Whining, Chuuya froze.

Wine?

Hell?

Fuck it.

"Fine. You can come-"

"eEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

•>END OF FLASHBACK<•

Though, Chuuya wasn't your biological brother, you were adopted by him, when he had hit eighteen, he knew how alone you were, the orphanage didn't treat the children right, you practically grew up there, lived there until he opened his door for you.

You were grateful for him.

"[Name]-san, would you like some sake?" Hirotsu offered, he never failed to show his elegance to his surroundings.

"SHE'S FREAKING UNDERAGE!" Chuuya boomed through the office, tempted to flip the wooden desk in front of him.
It was normal for a brother to be protective over his sister, but one who drank wine for breakfast?

"Thank you, Hirotsu-san, but big brother doesn't let me drink!~" you happily said, rubbing the back of your neck.

Hirotsu nodded, giving you a polite smile before leaving Chuuya's office.
"Why are you such a party pooper?" You whined, leaning on the table with your elbow holding your chin.

Chuuya sighs, before turning to you.
"I simply don't want you to end up like
me, sis. Big brother wants you to grow up healthy with no problems~" ruffling your hair, he gave you a thankful smile, you couldn't possibly hold yourself back from smiling.

"Ugh youuuu~"

=

Wanted to give you guys a chapter full of funny shit but failed, bai