Save me||Dazai

Dazai X self conscious! Reader

Requested by: dazaigh

_____________________________

"Y/n-chan, can I come over? You don't sound well.." Dazai said over the line, your voice quiet and full of fear from the earlier event,

"Please.." ending the phone call, you hugged your pillow, oh how you hated going out, no matter how good and neat you dressed, you always felt like eyes were watching you from the distance, throwing ugly remarks at you, well that happened today.

For once, you had decided to wear something revealing for work, not too much to seduce your co-workers, but something that felt new.
You thought they'd like your new look, but on the way to the ADA building, you were passing through the crowd, kept hearing whispers targeted towards you, holding back your tears, you made your way to the building, and your day was a complete nightmare like always.

Hearing a gentle knock on your door, you set the pillow down, walking towards the door to open it, sighing as Dazai came in your view,
The man always was beside you, always helped you and soothed you when you cried.

"Y/n-chan, what happened again?" His voice sounded as if his own family was hurt, well he considered you his family.

"I'm never g-going out again.." looking down as you walked back to your little shelter of pillows and blankets, Dazai sat down beside you, a concerned smile on his lips.

"Did they say those stupid stuff again? Come here, my poor Y/n-chan~ how come a quiet, peace lover girl like you always gets hurt?" Embracing you, you rested your head on his chest, his scent was as pleasant as always.

"I won't let them say anything, you have me now.. hell, I'm in love with you." Out of shock and disbelief, your eyes widen.

"W-what?" You did understand his sentence, but, you found it impossible for someone like Dazai to fall in love with you.
Tears brimming in your eyes, you hugged the taller man tighter than before.

"I love you too... Dazai, please.." looking up at him, "Save me from this world, I don't wanna live here.." your eyes started to leave tears, your e/c orbs were glistening.

"I will, love.. I will."

__________________________

This was so short I'm gonna cry I'm sorry ;-;