Dazai

Sum Drabble

___________________

"[Name]-chan!" Calls the detective, you groan as you close the fridge, walking towards Dazai with the candy bar in your hand.

"What is it, Dazai?" You munch on the piece of candy, you were sure if Ranpo was here, he would steal all of them.

"The Tv is broken again! Entertain me~" he opens his arms, you shake your head, giggling, as you make yourself comfortable in Dazai's lap, "You want candy?" You mumbled, reaching for your back with the candy in your hand, as Dazai took a small bite, smiling at the sweet taste.

"You're so small~" Dazai giggles, his chin resting in the crook of your shoulder,
You glare, Dazai would always tell you how petite and small you were, of course it was a compliment, but it was the man's fault for being so tall.

"You're the tall one, I'm normal~" you stick your tongue out, giggling after it. Dazai just mentally cheers at how lucky of a man he is too have you.

"[Name]-chan, can you keep a secret?" Dazai mumbles to you, you raise an eyebrow as you turn around to face your lover, a small smile placed on your lips.

"Depending on what it is~" you nodded, Dazai nodded back, sighing before he let out what he was keeping.

"I think.. I'm in love with the most beautiful girl on earth.." you looked down, in defeat.
You could feel your heart melt from his sentence. True, he had said he loves you many times, but these small confessions were what got you.

"Dazai, can you also keep a secret?" You smiled, an innocent blush appearing.

"Of course."

"I think I'm in love with a suicidal man.. that I can never let go of.." you caressed his cheek.
Dazai nuzzled his cheek against the palm of your warm hands.

Cause I can't.. help falling in love, with you

=

Yello