Dazai

a suicide note from dazai;

" I finally found the safest way to commit the suicide I've desired for an eternity, the pain I've felt for my whole life, I was disqualified as a human being in the eye of the hateful jsociety, my skin had never been clean, no matter how many times I bathed in my own regrets, my mind had never been at ease, no matter how many times I hit it on the brick walls of that dirty, damned place. you were the only one trying to save me, you were the only one caring about my cursed being, you were the only the one who accepted me with my bizarre, disgusting past. I'm sorry, I will regret this in the afterlife -if it exists that is- but I have to leave for everyone's own good, i've caused pain, to so many humans, to their families, to my partners, to my subordinates... I regret existing. I regret it so badly, I regret being born on that damned day, the more I grew up, the more I were forced to sin, the more I regretted life, the more I desired the sweet death I'm achieving today. when you read this note, i'll be dead. my soul will be finally free from this sinful body, from this dirty, scarred body. I will miss you, my dearest. I wish I could die next to you, I wish I could die kissing your beautiful lips, but my wishes never came true, that's why I can't love.. I regret leaving.
I love you.

Dazai. „