Akutagawa

kind of a nightmare written down;;

=

you needed to run away, he was there to kill you, throw you away like a dead pet, and keep the ashes if you were worth it.

he was dangerous, you were alone in this world, in this disgusting, worthless place called earth, no matter how big it was, it was going to explode into nothing.

the knife in your hand, the gun in the back pocket of your jeans, your frightened yet brave expression, the monster following you like this was some horror game..

this was real life.

either you lived;

or died.

at this point, you couldn't think straight, you went for it.

you stopped in your tracks and turned around to face the monster coming towards you.
yes, you were afraid, you were scared, but you were also tired.

"you give up huh? pathe-"

gun shot.

the millisecond the gun shot was heard, the monster attacked, growing angry and shrieking in intense pain, it's owner was shot dead in the brain after all.

they had a bond from childhood, wether it was a gift, or a curse.

"god.. you never existed."

"you're fake, just like life it self."

"I trusted you."

"you betrayed my trust."

"thank you.. for letting me know nothing is real."

"now it's here. here to kill me. it wants me dead. i killed someone. he loved me. he hurt me. he cared. he hurt. he smiled. he hurt. he hurt, he hurt, he hurt...

he hurt my soul, made it worthless..

he hurt me.."

He was real.

=

Drabble? no? k