Support || Dazai

Warning, this one-shot contains gore and such. Do not read if you're going to feel uncomfortable.

Another collab with this hottie cause we luv fangirling over Dazai's smirk; dazaikinks

________________________
Description:

""Ability: Metamorphosis

This ability allows the user to enter the target's mind and possess his/her body and mind. The user controls the target's body which is perfect for assassination.
But the user's body is completely defenseless, so someone always has to watch over the user's unconscious body.

Metamorphosis's True Form (Kafkaesen):

The user has to say a couple of foreign words. One eye will change its color to a deep, crimson one and the user's body falls unconscious.
However, the user has no control over their action, sanity and state of mind. Mental health and physical health are deeply connected.

The more often you use it, the more you lose your sanity and your physical health drops as well.
The unconscious body will start bleeding.""

Chapter;

Letting the knife skillfully slip through your fingers, you put it back into the bag on your thigh. The old factory smelt of oil, the moonlight pouring through the damaged windows shone on your bandaged lower arm.
"Tsk.." You clicked your tongue.
"I'll never let anyone watch over my body, anymore.." You mumbled.

The last time someone watched over your body, the person disappeared and the opponent could easily slit your wrists. The mafia's doctor could save you, but still.

You kept walking in around the area, hoping to catch a glimpse of the enemy organization, the Armed Detective Agency, they were a big threat to your existence, you were Dazai's enemy, after all. You two hated each other, yet couldn't hurt each other. Suddenly, you turn around, the moon shining on the right side of your face, as a long shadow connected to your body, there was a tall guy, he had a long and slim neck, you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and revealed a big knife, as you threw it at the inhuman looking creature, was he gifted? Oh how you wished Dazai was here to nullify his power.

The unknown male chuckled; your eyes widened in shock.
You'd recognize that chuckle anytime.
"Dazai..?" You blinked one. Twice.
The chocolate-haired male knelt down to your eye-level and handed you your knife. "The kitten has claws, too, eh?" Dazai teased and patted your head, knowing it'd tick you off.

"Why are you here?" You spoke in a sharp tone.

He chuckled once again, "to help my partner?" He smiled sweetly, turning to the man, who was repeatedly mumbling gibberish, but a few words would make sense, "kill the enemy. Go home. Kill the enemy. Go home." He said as he walked towards you two, tentacles replaced his right arm, you almost backed up in shock and disgust, "What kind of power is this?" You narrowed you eyes, lifting an eyebrow, "Let's see." The tall male spoke strictly, as he jumped towards the figure, touching his shoulder, he activated his power, yet nothing happened, as Dazai got thrown in a tree in the distance. "Dazai!" You called for your enemy, somehow concerned, the male grunted, standing up, your eyes widened as you saw blood dripping down his face, you reached for his face, but stopped when he said,

"He isn't an ability user."

"Shut up, idiot!" You yelled, grabbed Dazai's arm and supported his body by putting his arm around your shoulder and your hand on his waist.
"Oh!~ [Y/n]-chan is so caring and touchy-touchy!~" Dazai chirped happily.
To your surprise, Dazai was heavier than expected.

Gritting your teeth, you hissed at the throbbing in your lower arm while the both of you hid between a couple of bushes and trees.
"I'd hate to get in his tentacles.." You mumbled in disgust.

"Y/n-chan! You're not a princess~" he teased, swaying tentacle arms at you. You cursed under your breath, before speaking up. "Shut it, I'm not going against whatever that is, I don't have a support." You sighed, getting up to leave behind the forest. "I'm here." Dazai reassured you, standing up with you, before grunting once again.

"..You're injured." You looked at his left arm, stared at your knife and clenched your jaw. "Besides..I'm not going to give my body to anyone, anymore."
Even though you used to be Dazai's partner, you had an uneasy feeling.
Dazai grabbed your wrist. It was unusual for you to reject him.
"You know you gotta use /that/ if you wanna get out alive."

You thought about it for a short period of time, "Please, Stop me as soon as it's done." You looked at him, giving a serious warning. You two got out of the bushes, which was your hiding spot, you found the target wandering around, his tentacles hanging loosely on the ground, his neck made a sharp 180 degree turn as you stepped on dead leaves. "I feel energized." He walked towards the duo, Dazai watched how you also walked to him, you took out several knives, throwing them at him one by one, they all stabbed him in the chest, yet he looked numb.

Taking off your gloves, you mumbled a couple of foreign words that Dazai still hadn't figured out; but he couldn't help but smirk as your right eye went from its natural color to a deep, crimson color.
Then your body fell unconscious in his arms, your soul and mind entering Lovecraft's.

It was blank. But you were going to corrupt your target.

"You feel the pain, don't you?" You giggled.
"You should die, shouldn't you?~"
"You must vanish..right?~"

Your ability allowed you to corrupt your target's mind.
Dazai's smirk widened as Lovecraft stopped moving, but the chocolate-haired man frowned for a second as blood dripped from your unconscious body. The body liquid dripped from your eye and mouth.

He knew why this happened, and made an attempt of wiping the blood off your eyes, with his thumb, as he held your body, nevertheless more blood oozed out. "Oh how I love seeing you suffer, I'd love to crush your body into thousand pieces~" you chirped, as you started to crush his brain, Dazai watched how your ability had Lovecraft suffer, as he moved from side to side, groaning as he started to reveal a new form of his, which was a monster-like creature, with two wings. "Finish him. Y/n."

Your voice was like venom for Lovecraft, each word you spoke was full of hatred and violence.
"You're so fun to play with!~" You laughed in delight as you finally crushed Lovecraft's mind with your suicidal words and depressing meanings.

The man fell to the ground, your eyes fluttered open as you entered your own body..giggling.
"Dazai~" You purred lowly and cupped his cheek, (e/c)-tinted orbs flickered from bright to milky. "Let's have some fun, shall we?~"
Dazai grabbed your wrist and closed his eyes.
"It's over, y/n-chan."

You blinked for a couple of seconds, your eyes turning back to its usual bright color, as you calmed down, your body felt tired, you were sane again. "I told you to stop me..." You closed your eyes, falling into a little nap, as the crickets sang you a lullaby, Dazai smiled at your tired body, a calming blush appeared on his cheeks, as he carried your body back to the agency, he didn't care if you were an enemy of his.

You blinked for a couple of seconds, your eyes turning back to its usual bright color, as you calmed down, your body felt tired, you were sane again. "I told you to stop me..." You closed your eyes, falling into a little nap, as the crickets sang you a lullaby, Dazai smiled at your tired body, a calming blush appeared on his cheeks, as he carried your body back to the agency, he didn't care if you were an enemy of his, he never did.

____________________________

I would/would not recommend you watching the Shelter music video, it gives you the ooooss.