Dazai

Dazai X amnesiac! Reader

Requested by; dazaikinks

_________________

His world turned upside down, he didn't care of his actions, he was vulnerable, miserable.
How could an accident like this happen to his lover?
He regretted his life from that point on.

You had lost all your memories, those precious moments you had experienced, wrote and tattooed in your mind.. they were all erased.

Yet, he wasn't going to give up on bringing your memories back, recreating them.

"Who are you?"

The simple three word question crushed Dazai more than anything possible, all these years he had known you, now you couldn't remember him?

"Someone.. who loves you..."
he could feel his voice breaking, the lump in his throat bothering him every second.

You were confused, who was this man? Was he a family friend? Someone you worked with? Did you even work?
All these little questions made your brain throb, you felt like a new notebook, without anything written on it, no memories, no one.

=

"Dazai-san, I remembered.. something."
Dazai's ears twitched in shock,
Yet he remained silent, and turned around.

"What's that?" He smiled,
You put together what you remembered,
And let it all out.

"When we were kids, you promised me something, in the lines of,

'When we grow up, I want us to get married'"

Dazai blinked, did you just remember something like that? He mentally screamed, although his composure was calm.

"You're starting to remember, you know?

I will keep that promise, [name].."

=

I hate writing angst so much, this is bs.