Yumeno

This smol child needs love
He deserves all of it

Highkey inspired by; HarukaTomoe

=

Q, was cursed by his ability, and hated.
He felt as if everything he would grip, would disappear into thin air, yet he couldn't get a taste of that.

No one dared to touch him, talk to him, the young boy knew he was cursed, he accepted his own fate as being alone till he either got hunted down or die from something else.

Till he found a light, a light that could show him the way to happiness, [Name], was her name.
She never once feared him, he was mentally and physically a child after all, and [Name] was now a young adult, who offered Yumeno her home to stay, live at.

He accepted it, nonetheless. It was better than dying in a ditch, lonely. No?
[Name] would prepare the cursed child the three necessary meals, everyday.
Look after him when he was ill, bake his favorite dessert for him, not forgetting to top it with brown sugar.

He felt warmth every time she would hug his slightly shorter body, he was genuinely grateful for her being.

=

"Hey there!" A happy voice called for the boy, as he had just gotten off the train, spotting the young boy alone, she couldn't possibly let him wander around without a guardian, could she?

Turning around, a confused Yumeno eyed the girl,
Her eyes widened in amazement as she looked deep into his unique shaped eye pupil, Yumeno already knew she was going to run away from him. It was always what happened with people approaching him.

He blinked in utter shock, the girl still did not leave, but kept looking into his eyes, his
dual-color hair, on top of everything described, his doll.

Was it a custom design? You thought.

"Hi." [Name] noticed she was staring into the boys eyes for minutes without a word being said, taking herself back, she managed to get the words out.

"You're very interesting! Care to be friends? I don't have many unfortunately, they all said I talk a lot, but you can scare them away with your doll, right? Ooohhh we're going to have so much fun!" She kept rambling on and on, did Q actually not find her annoying? Irritating?

He chuckled lightly, nodding at her, he flinched slightly as the girl he just befriended squealed, jumping up and down in excitement.

"We're friends."

=

He remembered how that was years ago, when they befriended each other, how [Name] squealed every time Yumeno smiled, his smile really suited his eyes.

"Yumeno, do want ice-cream?" The girl smiled, as she waved the ice-cream package in front of Yumeno's eyes. Snapping out of the little marathon of thoughts, he nodded, as she handed him the chocolate flavored Ice cream.

"[Name]-san?" Her attention immediately turned to him, as she kept on the calm smile of hers,

"Yeah?"

"You're an amazing friend.. Arigato."

=

Task completed.