Dazai

It was one of those nights, where the bandages wearing man went on a late night investigation, and there you were, in your pajamas, wrapped up in your blanket, as the sad silence accompanied you. The brightness coming from the TV was dim, yet it illuminated the living room enough for you to see your nearby surroundings.

Your headphones plugged in your phone, you listened to one of your favorite songs,
Moondust by James Young.

"The brightness of the sun, will give me just enough, to burry my love..

In the Moondust..."

You puffed in loneliness, took out your left earbud in case Dazai actually came home,
Sliding down the notification bar, the small clock read 3:12am. You weren't going to give up on waiting, you had to see him.

At that moment, there was a sound of keys unlocking your wooden front door, which revealed a tired Dazai, as a sigh left his chapped lips, he brought in the cold along with him. Noticing you're awake, he immediately closed the door, not wanting you to catch a cold.

"Love, why are you awake?" He asked worriedly, hanging his beige trench coat on the hanger beside the door, as he approached you, you jumped up from your seat, hugging his taller body, your petite arms wrapped around his waist, as he ruffed your head, placing a kiss on it, which surely made you blush and smile.

"I waited for you, Dazai~" you smiled, oh how Dazai felt guilty, he made you stay up late up at night, left you alone.

Instead of speaking, Dazai pulled you up by the chin for a small peck, "I missed you." You mumbled into his chest, which made his heart break more, "I'm sorry, Love. I'm here now.." he smiled, your eyes sparkled as you remembered something.

You had made dinner for the both of you just in case he came back home without having to do any investigations, but because he did, you put the food in the refrigerator. Running to the kitchen with your tired significant other, you popped the food into the microwave, so it was eatable.

Setting the table, you put the portion of food in front of Dazai, as you sat down with your own food, along with some red wine.
"Dinner at 3am?" He chuckled, stabbing the meat gently before he took an actual bite.

"I didn't want to eat without you, so I let the food rest in the fridge till you'd come back!" You giggled, you former frown was now replaced with a happy grin, as you ate through your food.

"Good Girl, you always know the best to do, [Name]-chan~" you blushed at the compliment he gave you, he was indeed a womanizer when it came down to it.

"Thank you.. I do it all for you."

"I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice...
           To burry my love,

                       In the Moondust.."

=

For; dazaikinks 💕

Lil fluffball~