Dazai

a smol fluff for the fluffballs~

(idea change it ends with angst)

dt; dazaikinks you lil fluffball

=

It's was just a normal morning, Dazai and Atsushi had decided to get a cup of coffee at the cafe beneath the agency since they weren't signed for an assignment and didn't have paperworks yet.

"Atsushi-kun, do you see her?" Dazai blinks with an excited smile towards his subordinate, but his gaze soon follows the [h/c] haired woman's figure, he watched like a kid how she greeted everyone with a simple smile.

Atsushi has to look back to see the woman since his back was turned to her,
"Huh? isn't she one of the assistants?
Dazai-san, I hate to ask but.. what's so important about her? she's just a woman who likes making things simple." Atsushi asks his superior, waiting for an answer from the tall brunette.

"She's just so beautiful, she's someone I'd want to live with.. she's worth living for, I simply love her, Atsushi-kun she's coming!~" Dazai smiles widely as he fixes his figure a little, he greets the woman he fell in love with years ago with a.. warmer smile.

"Good morning, Dazai-san, Atsushi-kun!~" you chirp happily, making the man's heart beat way faster than it already did, his heart beat could be almost heard from the distance.

"Huh? Dazai-san are you alright? you look like you have a fever! Oh gosh!" Your worried voice only made Dazai blush more as he blinked, feeling your hand on his forehead, cheeks and eye lids, he could just pass out if he could.

"I-I'm alright (name)-chan, take a seat~" Dazai slides towards the corner of the cafe couch, patting the seat next to him, you nod and sit down, seconds later a waitress you usually talked to approaches you.

"Oh good morning, Hakikou-chan! may I get a cup of cappuccino please?~" you smiled gently at the short waitress, "O-of course, (name)-san, I'll be right back." she blushes, she was always the nervous short waitress everyone adored.

That was when Atsushi's phone rang, meaning he had to get back to work, thanks to Kunikida's angry voice, it wasn't that hard to understand, meaning you and Dazai were left alone.

"Hey," a light blush adorned your cheeks as he rested his hand on yours, making you look up at him with big eyes, "I need to tell you something~" he chuckles, even though he was so nervous he could barely control his shaking hands.

"W-what's that?" your small and sweet voice almost made Dazai speak with a shaky voice, the womanizer was a small puppy when it came to you.

"Ever since I brought you to the agency, I couldn't help but smile at the thought of you..

you make me want to live..

you make life worth it..

you make living better than suicide..

Would you please.. let me live a happy life with you and be mine?"

No words could be spoken, your lips were parted, it felt like your soul just left your body, the suicidal womanizer had just.. confessed to you.

"D-Dazai.. I-I love you.." you shakily confessed, your shocked face slowly turning into a happy one, as if after years of suffering..

you had just found the one that could make you forget about it all.

Well you thought you did...

=•=

I made a big mistake I could never fix...

I wish I never took her to that mission with me...

I miss her...

I wish she was here...

(name).. where are you?

I miss you..

"I'm right here, in your mind, love~"

=

CAUSE IM A SHITTY PERSON HAH