Dazai

Vamp! Mafia! Dazai X Shy! Reader

I liked this idea a lot because of the fanart lmao, good job Artist-sensei!

__________________________

"Dazai-san wants you in his office."

The secretaries voice was scared and low, everyone would be. Working under the commands of Dazai Osamu wasn't easy.

You would be the sanest person, and come out insane.. they kept things, darker than the night itself.

The man wasn't a normal human being, he kept you as a life stock, drank your blood for lunch, dinner.
And because of that, you were forced to eat healthy, a little too healthy.
Despite his tall figure, stunning features, he was the most troublesome of them all.

Nodding at her, you stood up from the bed located in your small cell, your body was weak but looked fine, due to what they fed you with.

A loud click sound was heard from the metal door, as you stepped outside, making your way to your master.

The double doors were some kind of expensive wood, they were opened when you knocked on them, two assistants opening the door from inside.

"You can leave." Dazai informed the two women, they bowed down, and left after closing the doors.

Your legs were trembling with fear, although you have been bitten by him hundreds of times before.
Mentioning for you to come closer, you walked towards the tall male, his bloodshot red eyes dawning on you, you admired, yet feared him.

"Looking beautiful as always~" he cooed in your ear, unbuttoning two buttons, you showed your neck to Dazai, several scars left their signature, a null expression hanging on your face, a soft finger ran over your collarbone; sending pleasant shivers down your spine, followed by his tongue.

You slowly felt his teeth dart into your skin, as a small yelp was heard from you, he chuckled as in he was satisfied with what he got, yet he wanted more.
Reaching for your simple oversized shirt, he unbuttoned the rest of the buttons, leaving you a sudden blushing mess, your covered chest was in front of him.

"May I?" He asked politely, you knew he would still do it even if you said no, so you decided to go with it.

"You may.." you exhaled, he immediately captured your lips, it took you a second to figure out what was happening, yet you calculated it in time.

Responding to the kiss by resting your warm hands on his shoulders, as he wrote his own name on your chapped lips.
The cold blooded vampire entered his tongue in your mouth, where you could taste the flavor of your own blood.

Vibrations ran up your throat, which came out as small whimpers, as your palms unconsciously gripped his broad shoulders, tight. Your hands peeling off his black trench coat, dropping it on the expensive carpeted floor.

Pulling you along him before setting you on his office desk, his hands taking off the already opened shirt, your bare chest came in contact with his eyes.

"How perfect~" he cooed, giving them a light and gentle massage before tugging on them with his index and middle fingers, you felt like you were being hunted by a furious wolf.
Well, expect Dazai was a blood craving vampire, and you were his blood bank.
maybe more?

Your panties, were now being pulled down by his delicate hands, you shook your head, looking at him.
As in not agreeing to this.

"Ah, you're the only thing I can crave for, what a luck I'm making you mine~" pushing you back on the table, your elbows held your body up, as your legs were being spread by cold hands.

Feeling hot breath on your pussy, you sigh excitedly, as he chuckled against it, before running his tongue over your folds, his teasing manner never escaped, you let yourself lay back flat, as one hand covers your own mouth, in order to muffle the incoming moans.

"Why are we.. doing this..?" You managed to choke out between heavy breathing and moaning, you couldn't possibly stay calm when he literally tortured you with pleasure.
"My love should be pleased at it's best, no?~"
You finally gave in, the words that were being spoken, were too erotic.

He chuckled, knowing that he was finally in full control of you, and your body, although you were always marked as his.
You pre-cum was already oozing out of you, Dazai smeared it over your wet cunt, as you were covered it your own wetness. How lewd.

Soon enough, his shaft was buried deep inside you, low groans, begs, moans, screams and a lot more were heard.

that night, the vampire was satisfied.

=

Jesus