Heroes? ||Dazai | Oda | Ango

One-shot contains inappropriate content.

This is mainly Dazai X reader, but Oda and Ango are there too and they're poor so~

Collab with dazaikinks
_______________________

A pleasant sigh escaped your lips as you took off your black high heels and your bare feet walked along the cold concrete. You just escaped a party where a friend had dragged you to, but she left you all alone.
"Yokohama sure is beautiful at night.."

Running a hand through your [h/c] hair, you wanted to admire the city in its bright glory but you felt a large hand on your ass. A male hand.

"Alone? At that hour?" A raspy voice laughed.

You jolted, glaring at the man, as you slapped his hand away, but then two other men appeared, they appeared to be mates.

"Leave me alone, assholes." You started moving your bare feet again, before one of them pulled you back, gripping your wrists tight, you yelped at the burning sensation as he twisted your wrist.

"P-please..." tears threatened to escape your tired eyes, "what a pretty woman, don't mind if I fuck you." He smirked, as his mates came closer to you, practically circling you.

You got pushed around like some doll, small stones dug themselves in your feet. You hissed at the pain and all the groping and smacking.
The men laughed as they circled you like wolves did to their helpless, vulnerable prey.
But then your lower back hit something hard, made of steel. Glancing down, you looked at the water underneath you and considered jumping.

Breaking a few bones wasn't as bad as getting raped.

"Hey, pretty girl, don't go insane on us, yeah?" One of them laughed,
"We won't hurt ya!~" they walked closer, you backed up against the bridge, your mind was screaming at you to jump.

Meanwhile, three men were watching from the distance, Dazai noticed how they were threatening you to jump.

"Hey, Oda-san, we should do something." Dazai glared at the other men, Oda and Ango nodded, as all three fixed their clothing.

"Oh come on, don't cry! How can a girl with that face of yours, be like this?~" he chuckled, gripping your face, as tears ran down your face.

Your hands were gripping the railing insanely tight that your knuckles were beyond white. You were so scared you didn't even notice the three strangers behind the other three men.
Were they good or bad..?

Dazai and Oda tapped the man's shoulder who turned around in response.
"Hah? Whatcha want?" The stranger had an amazing idea. He smirked in a sinister way. "Wanna buy that chick's body?"
Your heart dropped.
They weren't gonna do it..were they..?

Dazai's face suddenly darkened.
"Selling a woman's body is the same as murdering a child." His voice was dangerously low, the man in front of Dazai raised an eyebrow in confusion.

You sighed in relief, knowing they were good people, "Now, why are you bothering this lady?" Ango said, glaring at the men, who let go of your body. You dropped down to your knees, as you watched them 'talk'.

"She's hot, why not get a bite? Am I right?" He laughed, elbowing Ango, his emotion didn't budge, as he grasped the man's arm, twisting it sharply, as he yelped in pain.

"I'm gonna kill ya! You fucker!" The other man yelled, raising his fist at Dazai, as Dazai stopped his fist with his palm, they looked like the local heroes of the town.

You were amazed at how they kept their composure on a good note.

Completely frightened, you simply sat on the ground and watched your heroes do their thing with such ease..it had to be their job, right?
Meanwhile, the group of three filthy men ran away like kicked puppies. You were still stunned and dazed as a bandaged hand raised you up to your feet. Your mind couldn't quite calculate what just happened.