Dazai

Dazai falls in love too easily, yet he's extremely shy when it comes to confessing, the brunette has only either dragged women to bed or acted extremely cocky around them, he has never tried saying, "I have feelings for you." it just seemed strange for him in a way.

"K-Kunikida-kun, I-It's (name)'s birthday tomorrow.. I wanted to confess to her by giving her a sweet gift." Dazai looked at the blonde man with helpless, big brown eyes.

"What does she like? Maybe you have it in your book? does she like bunnies?" Dazai kept rambling on and on, confusing the man in front of him.

"Okay Okay, Let's see. She certainly likes sweet stuff, candy, cakes, etc. What are you planning again, brat?" even the hot-headed ability user was confused by this Dazai, the cocky womanizer had just turned into the sweetest cinnamon roll.

An imaginary light bulb lit up above Dazai's head as he snapped his fingers with a smile on his face, "I got it! I can get her a cake and write something on the cake, that way I can hit two birds with one stone! Thank you Kunikida-kunnn!~" Dazai chirped loudly as Kunikida flinched, stepping back a bit before leaving the room with one swift move.

"I just love her so much.." Dazai mumbled to himself, laying back on the agency's lounge couch, before his eyes widened completely.

"Who's the lucky girl, eh Dazai?~" You chuckled teasingly, walking into the room with Atsushi over your shoulder, "Atsushi-kun got into a fight, and fell asleep." You sweatdropped, cursing the lightweight tiger for getting tired so quickly.

Dazai immediately blushed at her soft voice, "U-um, no one special~" even though you already knew he was lying, you didn't push him; maybe because you were too exhausted, who knows.

You also loved him and you knew he did too.

「over」

bai