Heroes||Dazai pt.2

Warning, contains sexual content.

Collab with dazaikinks

_______________________________

You swore your heart was beating in your throat while the bottle stopped on Dazai again. Furrowing your brows at the coincidence, you started shaking the bottle.
"You didn't manipulate it, did ya?"

Oda laughed at your question and ruffled your hair lightly like a big brother would do it when his sister was an innocent bean.
"He can be sneaky, but Dazai's a good guy. Right, Ango?" In response, Ango gave you a polite nod and even a smile.
You trusted them.

Grabbing a box of matches, you lit up a candle to warm your hands up. The candle illuminated the room as well as your face in a dim light as the flame shone brightly.
"Truth or dare, Dazai-san?" You smiled at the male.

Dazai smiled back innocently, as if nothing lewd just happened minutes ago.
"Truth~". You thought about your question for a few moments, before saying, "Why are you trying to commit suicide?" You asked politely, not wanting to sound harsh with this topic.

"Ahhh, you see.. I'm not very successful with women, one day, I'd love to find someone I can commit double suicide, with~" he smiled, eyes closed.

His reason, really touched you, all he wanted was someone to love.
You nodded in understanding.

Once again, Dazai spun the bottle, once again, it stopped on you, as you groaned loudly, Dazai grinned at Oda and Ango, who raised their eyebrows up and down, as if saying no.

"Dare." You blurted out and immediately regretted it. "Give me the bottle." Stealing the bottle of wine from Oda, you took a couple of deep and loud gulps as you downed the red liquid way too fast for your body. Ango grabbed the bottle from you, wine leaked from the corner of your mouth.

Dazai patted his thighs and grinned like an excited child.
"I dare you to sit on my lap till I get bored of it." Honestly, he just wanted you to be close to him and not to Oda or Ango.
With a flushed face thanks to the alcohol, you stood up and sat down on Dazai's lap, both of your legs resting on each side while your back was facing him.

You seemed casual, but you were more nervous than ever, minutes after sitting down, you could feel Dazai's bulge hitting your butt, you almost exploded.

You eyed Oda, silently telling him to do something, which he nodded, "Dazai, you're being to mu-"

"She feels comfortable, right... Y/n-chan?" He leaned into your neck, leaving a light kiss, as you lightly threw your head back, nodding unconsciously.

"See, Oda-san?~"  Dazai cooed to his best friend, as he sighed, he was feeling protective over you, not because he wanted you, but he felt like your bigger brother, and you felt like his little sister.

Gulping thickly, you tried to calm down the throbbing between your legs and the heat on your cheeks.
"S-spin the bottle, D-Dazai-san.."
Dazai smirked in return, grabbed the bottle and spun it lightly. The small item stopped on Oda who was already ready to drink another shot of wine.

"Truth or dare, Oda?~" Dazai spoke lowly while secretly drawing circles on your waist, his chin was resting on your shoulder, right above the hickey.

"I thought this was gonna be a slumber party.." You muttered under your breath.

"Dare." Oda clicked his tongue, chugging down another glass, shaking his head at the burning in his throat.
Dazai chuckled, not moving from his comfortable position, as he spoke, "I dare you, to wear a maid outfit with a cute chocker and garter~" he tried keeping in his laughter, so did you.