Rebel Without A Cause (Dean Ambrose fanfic)

Prologue

~

Jolie Rotunda-Good

Jonathan Good happens to be the love of my life. And it's funny how my dad was totally against this from the beginning. You see, my father was a wrestler when I was a kid. His name is Mike Rotunda, but he's known as Irwin R. Schyster or I.R.S. I have two brothers in the WWE, as well. Windham, known as Bray Wyatt, and Taylor, known as Bo Dallas, have pretty solid careers and I'm the proudest sister in the world. They thought Jon was no good, but I saw something in him that sparked a flame in me. My dad was about to kick me out of the family, but my mom talked him out of it. But, I knew I had Taylor and Windham on my side, along with mommy. He's always been overprotective over my sister, Mika, and I. Everyone thought he took it to a whole different level. But, I'm glad I ended up marrying Jon. Even though the journey here was one hell of a ride.

~

Jonathan Good

Jolie Rotunda has changed my life. I remember when I first met her, I was insensitive and mean. That didn't stop her from pursuing me, though. I guess that's what I loved about her. She's caring, absolutely gorgeous, and doesn't put up with any bullshit. I guess that's why I fell for her. I never really knew what love was, but she showed me what it meant. I pushed her away, but she firmly said 'Okay' and walked out. I had to get her back. She made me do two things I've always despised. Beg and cry. I think it scared her more than it scared me. I've never opened up to someone before. And what made it better was how she stayed by my side the whole time. She never left me. Even when I yelled and screamed at her. I never meant to hurt her, but I didn't know how to react to someone actually loving me. Once I had the biggest breakdown I've ever had, I knew she was the one. She even yelled and screamed with me. As crazy as that sounds, it's true. She's my biggest fan. I'm crazy about her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.