Chapter 19

Jolie Rotunda-Good

~

Moxley is a one month old sleeping, pooping joy! He's absolutely incredible and everyone loves him. "Jon, can I see Mox?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes playfully before placing him in my arms. "Could you check on Maddox? He should be up now." I kissed him before he walked out. Staring into Moxley's eyes really does something to me. He's just so precious and absolutely beautiful. Jon came back in the room with Maddox on his shoulders. He sat down on the floor and Maddox got down to sit beside him. He imitates everything Jon does and, I swear, it's so damn cute.  If Jon is sitting on the couch with his legs open, Maddox does the same thing. "Jolie, our son is crazy! Okay, so, I walk in his room and he's not in his bed. I open the closet door and he's not in there, either. This kid comes out of nowhere and latches onto my leg, scaring the hell out of me!" I laughed along with him and looked at a smiling Maddox. "Maddox, did you scare your daddy?" He nodded and giggled as Jon tickled him.

"We're here." I looked at the door and my dad walked in with Windham. "Hey, you freak! I must tell you, I LOVE the Wyatt Family. You guys are weird." Windham smiled and kissed my forehead before carefully rubbing Moxley's forehead. "How are my grandchildren?" "They're great, daddy. Moxley is healthy and Maddox is as active as ever. It's time to baby proof the house." I looked over at Maddox as he rested his head on his uncle's chest. "Where's my other baby brother?" "He had to take a phone call. He'll be in here in a couple of minutes." I nodded and sat up to burp Moxley. "I have something to tell you, JoJo." I looked over at Jon and he smiled, making my heart melt. "We're going away for the weekend." I squealed and rubbed Moxley's back softly. "We're leaving early in the morning, so I want you to get some rest tonight. No staying up to read books. You can do that tomorrow." He smiled and licked his lips. "I don't get a hint?" He shook his head and smirked. "All I can say is- Nevermind." "You make me sick." I smiled as he laughed. 

~

"You two have been together for seven years now. You two are in love and it warms my heart." I smiled at my dad and nodded. "I didn't think I could love another human being so much. I'm crazy about him." I made eye contact with Jon and we started having eye sex. That's what we do all the time. WE'RE A WEIRD COUPLE. "Where are my nephews?" Taylor walked in and his face lit up once he saw Maddox. He jumped off of Windham's lap and jumped into Taylor's arms. "I'm sorry about neglecting my boys. I should come by to see them more often." He kissed my cheek and sat beside me. "How has NXT been, little brother?" "I'm still the champ, Jo." He gave me a high five and took Moxley from my arms. "He's so handsome. He looks just like his beautiful dad." I winked at Jon and he licked his lips seductively. "When are you giving me another grandchild? Hopefully, the next one will be a girl." "Daddy, I want these two to grow up first. But, hopefully soon." I felt Jon's eyes on me, so I didn't look up. He wants to have more children, but I'm not ready to carry more children yet. "I want a girl, too. I love my boys more than anything, though." I looked at Jon and he smiled back at me. "I love my family so much, Mike. If Jolie wants to have more children now, I'm down. I mean, she carries the children. It's her choice." 

-

"Jon, where are we?" I looked up at the palatial beach house and smiled. "Here's our paradise for the next two days." He got out and walked over to my side to help me out. I pulled down my dress a little and smiled up at him. He leaned down to kiss me and grabbed my hand. "We can get the bags later. We have things to do." He winked and kissed me passionately. I laughed loudly and grabbed onto his arm as we walked to the doors. "Jon, you didn't have to do this. I appreciate it, but God. This place is amazing." We walked in and he picked me up, waisting no time at all. "Jon, come on. We have all weekend. Let's take it slow." "Slow? You know I like it fast and rough." I smiled as he threw me over his shoulder and ran up stairs. He opened a door and walked in a candle-lit bedroom. I sat on the bed and smiled as he climbed on top of me. "What are you waiting on? Let's go." I winked and opened my legs slowly, taking in his reaction. "No panties? Nasty girl." He attacked my neck, making me moan loudly.