Chapter 25

Jolie Rotunda-Good

Present Day

~

"Do you think my dad is okay?" Jon sighed and nodded before opening the door to my dad's hospital room. "Hey, daddy. Are you okay?" He smiled at me and I gave him a hug while crying silently. My mom rubbed my arm and I pulled back, wiping away my tears before sitting with Jon. I smiled at Maddox as he climbed down from Taylor's lap. He walked over to us and sat in my lap, resting his head on my chest. "How did you sleep last night?" I looked down at Maddox and he rubbed his eyes before smiling up at me. "Good. How did you two sleep?" Jon rubbed my back before looking up at my mother. "She got a little bit of rest, Steph. I tried to get her to calm down, but it wasn't happening."

"Jolie, you have to get some sleep." I sighed and got comfortable in Jon's arms before kissing the top of Maddox's head. "I'm fine, guys. Dad, do you need anything?" He shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, there is one thing I want. I want you to go home and get some rest." I sat up and handed Maddox to Jon. "Fine! I'll go home! So, leave me the hell alone!" I walked out and ran into the elevator before my brothers could stop me.

~

Once I made it home, I climbed into bed and cried into my pillow. I don't know what came over me, but I'm just angry. I wish I could have helped my dad. He almost died yesterday. "Jolie? Why are you crying?" I looked at the door and shook my head when Nikki and Nattie walked in. "I'm fine. Go back home." They sat beside me and held me as I cried. "I don't know what to do anymore. I'm just so sick and tired of faking this." They looked at me with confused faces and I sighed before closing my eyes.

"Jon is a liar and a cheater." They looked at each other and back at me. "He's still messing with Summer." I sobbed even harder and Nikki rested her head on my shoulder while Nattie rested her head on mine. "How do you know?" I sighed and wiped the tears away before closing my eyes. "Last night, he thought I fell asleep, but I was wide awake. She called him and he asked to see her later, at Olive Garden. I'm gonna go and fuck her up."

-

"Jo, I didn't want to tell you. I love you and I do care about you." I nodded and stood up. "Thanks, Colby. There's a reason why you're my best friend." I kissed his cheek before standing up with him. "I'll see you tonight? At Raw?" I nodded and he pulled me in for a hug while rubbing my back. "I love you, Colby." He sighed into my hair and kissed it before I pulled back. "I love you too."

I looked up at him and he moved his hands to the mid-section of my back and I rested my arms around his neck. He licked his lips and slowly moved in to kiss me. And I didn't stop him. "Mmm." I sighed and stepped back to grab my keys. "Colby. I'll see you later." I stepped outside of his hotel room and walked to the elevator slowly.

~

I decided to go back home and face the music from Jon. I know he's pissed about my outburst at the hospital. Immediately after opening the door, I walked upstairs and stopped at the door. "We can't keep doing this. My wife is gonna find out and I'm gonna be fucked. She gonna kill me." I clenched my hands and huffed quietly before stepping back. "Don't worry about her. I should be the only thing on your mind right now." He sighed and I heard shuffling before Summer moaned out loud. I kicked the door open and jumped on the bed, punching Jon in the face and smacking Summer across hers as she sat up. She started crying and I ruthlessly pounded on her.

"You piece of shit. I thought you were my friend. You've made an enemy out of the wrong person. You are a dead woman. A DEAD woman." Her eyes went wide at my almost demonic voice. "Jon, how could you? I can't seem to wrap my brain around this." He put his boxers back on and looked up at me. "You two are still fucking each other? What the actual fuck." I stepped back and took a deep breath before walking out. "When I get back, you better be gone. The both of you! Especially you, you no good son of a bitch!" I ran downstairs and slammed the doors after me. "Jolie! Wait!" I flipped him off and pulled out of the driveway quickly.