Chapter 11

Jon Good

~

I feel like shit for leaving my wife and 2 month old son back home, but I need to do this. "Hey, it's Jon. Are you busy right now?" "I'm not, actually. I miss you, Jon. Come over." Her voice is so sexy. I can't wait to have those legs wrapped around my waist. "I'm on my way. You better be naked when I get there." I ordered and hung up. Jolie, please forgive me. I just need to be with her. She's not as special as Jo, but she's a good fuck. I know it sounds bad, but it's true. I hope Jolie doesn't find out. She will kill her, torture, and then kill me. I pulled into my booty call's driveway and took a deep breath before turning off the car and getting out. I walked in and went straight to her room. She was laying across the bed seductively. "I've been waiting for so long, baby. Come here." I started stripping down and I jumped into bed with her. I love you, Jolie. And you're the only woman I want. God, I'm a terrible person.

~

I've never felt so low in my entire life. I'm cheating on my wife again, I have a secret child on the way, and I have one back home. I don't know how to tell her about this. I will end up in a hospital and in a wheelchair. Or possibly the morgue. "Baby, where are you going? It's almost 10:30. It's late." "So? I have a family to get home to." She sat up and scoffed. "You weren't thinking about them while you were fucking my brains out!" I tensed up and walked out of her room. "Jon. Wait. I have something to tell you." I leaned against the doorframe and looked at her with curiosity. "I'm pregnant." My heart shattered and she started crying. I walked back to the bed and hugged her. "I'll take care of you and our child." "Really? You mean it?" I nodded and ran my hand through my hair. "I gotta go. Take care." She smiled slightly and I walked out slowly. Jon, you fucked up big time. Jolie will never forgive you. Once I got in my car, I hit the steering wheel a couple of times and yelled. "You fucking idiot!! All you had to do was keep your fucking dick in your fucking pants!!!" I growled and turned on the car. I have to tell her. This is eating me alive.

Jolie Rotunda-Good

~

I'm getting kind of worried, but he told me not to wait up for him. Maddox won't fall asleep and he's been crying. He wants Jon, I guess. "Hey, baby. What are you doing up?" I locked eyes with Jon and smiled. "He won't fall asleep. No matter what I do." I groaned and continued to rock him. "Let me see him." He walked over and picked him up carefully. He gently bounced him up and down while walking around the dining room. I smiled and followed him to see what his next move was. I can't wait to have more babies with him. "Are you hungry?" He shook his head and faced me. I can tell something's bothering him. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" "Let me put him down. He's falling asleep." I scoffed and he chuckled. "I just don't get it." I headed to the bedroom and got into bed. He walked in and closed the door slowly. "So, are you gonna tell me?" I laughed and noticed he had tears in his eyes. I panicked and walked over to him. I wiped his eyes and felt a tear fall down my cheek. "I love you. You know that, right?" Uh oh. Something bad happened. "I haven't been completely honest with you." I felt my heart break. "I cheated on you with multiple women. I have a one year old son in Cincinnati and, possibly, two on the way."

I shrugged and sniffled. "Whatever." I got into bed and turned off the lamp. "Are you getting in bed or what?" I asked softly and felt him get in bed. "Don't touch me. I don't want to catch anything. As a matter of fact, we're getting tested for STD's tomorrow." He sighed and pulled the blanket over his shoulder. "You have every right to hate me right now. I'm so stupid." "I don't hate you, babe. You just need to control yourself. I know I'm not the best looking chick in the world, but give me a break." He sat up and sighed. "You're the most goregous girl I've ever laid my eyes on." "Obviously not if you SLEPT WITH OTHER GIRLS AND HAVE OTHER KIDS." "They don't mean anything to me." "Those children will get taken care of. I don't care for the mothers." I scoffed and laid on my side. I felt tears forming, but I held them back. "I want to meet your oldest one." He sighed and laid down. "I don't even know if he's mine." He said under his breath and I sat up again. "What the fuck did you just say!?" He sat up and looked at me. "She was meant to be a one night stand. I used a condom, but that was no use." "Obviously." I rolled my eyes and wiped a tear away. "I just don't get you, Jon. You have a good wife. I've been good to you for six years. What's wrong with me? You always tell me how much you love me. And then you go out and fuck other girls? What kind of shit is that?" He didn't answer, so I sighed deeply. This shit hurts.

"Do I know any of your baby mamas?" "Yeah, all three." I scoffed again and sniffled. "Karlie, Danielle, and Eva." I gasped and started crying really hard. Karlie was my childhood best friend who moved to Cincinatti when we were 15, Danielle is WWE's Summer Rae, and Eva is, well, Eva. "Don't fucking touch me." I wiped my eyes and turned on my side again. "We can work through this. Baby, don't give up on me." "Do you know how much this affects me, Jonathan!? Do you have any fucking idea!? I give you my all, my heart. And you just step all over it. I've never cheated on you. Never. I've never thought about it. I love you. I'll work it out just for the sake of our family. And because of my love for you. I can't live without you." I turned to face him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, Jolie. I really am." I put my finger on his lips to shut him up. "Stop it. It's done. No more talking about this for a while." He nodded and snuggled into my neck. I smiled and played in his hair. What the hell is wrong with us?

Jon Good

~

After making up with Jolie last night, I decided to cut off the girls I've been seeing on the side. I told her everything. She was devastated, but she seems fine. "Sweetheart, are you ready?" She walked out of the room and grabbed my hand. "Unfortunately, yes." We asked Nattie to look after Maddox and she happily agreed to. I'm afraid to tell her, because she will murder me. "Be careful, guys." "Call us or dad if you need anything." She nodded and we walked to my car. "Jolie, I'm sorry." "I know, it's okay." "If I gave you anything, I'm sorry." She nodded and got in, putting on her seat belt. I did the same and headed to the clinic. I'm so embarrassed about this, but I'd rather find out now than on my death bed. Jolie doesn't deserve this. She's literally perfect. She's the love of my life and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her. She reached for my hand and I gladly squeezed it.

~

I'm glad that's over. We should get the results and it's killing Jolie. She's been emotional and scared for her life. I mean, she has every right to be scared. She won't even come near me. "Jon, the results are in. We have to go back." She grabbed the keys and walked to the garage. "I'll drive." I nodded and got in her truck. "Are you nervous?" "Yeah, actually. This is my first time going through this." I noticed the bags under her eyes and worry lines on her forehead. She looked so sick. The rest of the ride was quiet until she parked. She turned it off and looked over at me. "Let's get this over with." I opened the door for her and she took my hand cautiously.

Jolie Rotunda-Good

~

We were called back and my heart was in my throat. My palms were getting sweaty. The doctor looked at me with sad eyes and sighed. "Mr. Good, I have good news for you. You're STD free." He shook Jon's hand and turned his attention to me. "Mrs. Good. I have bad news. You have Gonorrhea. But, luckily, it's treatable. I'm gonna give you antibiotics." My eyes got big and Jon huffed. My eyes started stinging from the tears and I sobbed into my knees. I knew this was gonna happen. I have to tell him. He's never gonna forgive me.

-

DON'T KILL ME. I NEEDED TO ADD MORE DRAMA TO THIS STORY.

I LOVE YOU. :)