Chapter 5

Jon Good

~

I have a rematch against the one and only Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship tonight and having Jo there makes it even more special. The Shield broke up a couple of months ago and I immediately became a tweener. I kind of like the role, but I love being the bad guy. "Dean, you're up in five!" "Alright, thanks." I stood up and jumped up in the air, trying to get the negative thoughts out. "Are you ready, man?" I looked up and sighed, nodding at Seth. Eva hasn't tried anything as of lately. Our storyline ended about a week ago. She respects my relationship with Jolie after they had a verbal fight. Well, Jo did all of the yelling. I fixed my leather jacket and walked to the gorilla. "Good luck, Jon! Make that gorgeous wife of yours proud." Nikki walked over to me and hugged me tightly. She smiled and walked off. Joe walked up and shook my hand firmly.

"Are you ready for tonight, man?" "I've been waiting for this moment. I'm glad Jo was able to make it." "Me too, Jon. I'm ready to meet Maddox." Joe's music started playing and he stepped out as the crowd went completely insane. Brie, Nattie, and Steph walked past me and said good luck. My music started and I got a mixture of boos and cheers as I spun around in a circle and strutted to the ring. I winked at a ring rat and continued down the ramp with my signature smirk. I looked over at Jo and winked at her. She smiled and waved. I looked at her shirt and it said '#AmbroseGirl.' Roman gave me a smug look and ran his hand through his hair. I jumped up on the apron wildly and stood there, keeping my eyes on him. I got in and leaned against the rope, taking off my jacket. Jo bit her lip and winked at me. I walked up to Joe and we stood face to face as the ref held the belts up. We shook hands and started to square off.

~

Dude, I fucking won. This is my second reign as WWE World Heavyweight Champ. I grabbed my titles and stood on the second turnbuckle, proudly holding up what's rightfully mine. "Here's your winner and the NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!" I was overwhelmed with emotions and I jumped down to shake Roman's hand. He pulled me in for a hug and patted me on my shoulder before he left the ring. I rolled out of the ring and approached Jolie, her mom, dad, Taylor, and Mika. They hugged me and once I approached Jo, everyone disappeared and it was just us. I kissed her sweetly and pulled away. "I love you, babe." She pushed my hair back and smiled big. "I love you too, honey." People behind her were clapping and cheering. I kissed her one last time and high fived Taylor before walking away as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

~

Once I made it backstage, I was immediately approached by Matt Striker for an interview. "Excuse me, champ. How do you feel right now?" "How do I feel? Man, I feel like I'm on top of the world! Having my wife and her family there just made it even better. I respect Roman, you know. But, this was long overdue. Just like when my wife, the gorgeous Rose Rotunda, finally got her title shot, but got fired. Hm? Remember that, WWE Universe? She was with this company for 10 years and never had a title match. I was always routing for her. Hell, even when she made her debut. Yeah, I'm still bitter." Matt furrowed his eye brows and I smirked. I walked away and headed to my locker room, strutting with my titles. I saw Colby standing by the door and he was shaking his head. "Dude, what the hell was that with Striker?" He chuckled and followed me in. "I was proving my point. I was right. Am I right?" He nodded and stood by the door. "They're gonna fine you. They wouldn't fire their champ. Not yet, at least." I shrugged and started taking off my boots. "I'm gonna go, man. Just don't do anything that will get you fired. But, congratulations. I'm proud of you." "Thanks, man. It's been quite the journey, but it's worth it." He walked out and I got undressed and took a shower.

~

Jolie Rotunda-Good

"What the hell was that?" My dad looked at me and back at the screen. "Jon finally snapped. He's been fed up with the way they treated me. I really need to talk to him." "When this segment ends, the show will be over." I looked at him and placed my hands on my stomach. "I guess you want to leave now?" I smiled and nodded. "We're gonna go, because she's getting restless." Dad kissed mom and said bye to my siblings. We walked out and I called Jon, but it went to voice mail. He must be showering. "I'm gonna talk to someone really quick. It'll take me less than five minutes." He kissed my forehead and walked back in the arena, showing them his pass. I'll call Colby, I guess. "What's up, Preggo Jo?" I bursted out in laughter and wiped the tears from my eyes. "Colby, I'm gonna go into labor if you keep saying that to me." He laughed loudly and sighed.