Chapter 24

I'm just gonna give y'all a warning: SEXXX & just down right nasty behavior.

Jolie Rotunda

2006 

~

After a long night with Jon, I couldn't keep my hands or eyes off of him. I'm just happy that we're finally dating. "Good morning, Jo." He walked in the kitchen, completely naked, and kissed my cheek before wrapping his arms around my waist. "You have a big day ahead of you, babe! A WWE tryout!" I shooed him out of the kitchen and he laughed while walking back to the bedroom. "What time do we have to be there?" I placed the last plate on the tray and walked to the room. "By 4, since it's Velocity. I'm so proud of you." He was already under the blanket and looked up when I placed the tray on his lap. "Thanks, babe." He kissed me and I pulled back while smiling. "I'm gonna go take a bath and then I need to go see Torrie, at the gym. She has my attire for tonight and her bag isn't in her room."

He stopped eating and looked at me. "Wait, I want to get in with you." I nodded and laid on the bed, watching him closely. "Not a problem. I can wait for you." He smirked and leaned in to kiss me. "Look, about last night, baby." He moved the tray and faced me. "I meant what I said. I'm done with the other skanks. I do love you. I've been in love with you for a while now." I smiled and nodded while biting my lip. "I love you too, Jon." He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me forcefully. I moaned into the kiss and pulled away slowly. He put the tray on the floor and pulled me closer to him while kissing me roughly.

Getting under the blanket, I felt him open my legs and shove two fingers in. I groaned loudly and attacked his lips before he moved down to kiss my neck and chest. "I love you, Jon," I whispered into his ear. He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his hard penis. I clawed at his back and threw my head back with a loud moan. "Fuck, you feel good." I panted from the pleasure and kissed all over his face. "Jon, I have somewhere to be. Oh, god. You're-you're so big. Okay, don't stop." He kissed me to shut me up and I whimpered as he slowed his pace. "Why are you going so slow? Fuck me!"

He groaned and wrapped my legs around his waist, thrusting harder than he ever has. I cried out in pleasure and felt tears in my eyes, making Jon look at me. Jon kissed me and slowed down before furrowing his eye brows. "Baby, are you okay?" I nodded and felt my right eye twitch along with a long moan. I let out a bunch of curse words during my orgasm and slowly unlatch myself from him. He pulled out before his orgasm and I sat up to finish him. He threw his head back and came into my mouth while groaning curse words. Afterwards, he plopped down beside me and exhaled while reaching over to hold me.

"I still have to go see Torrie. I don't feel like going." I groaned loudly and buried my face in his chest. He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. "Babe, just call her and tell her that something came up. I mean, you wouldn't be lying to her." I laughed and shook my head before looking up at him. He ran knuckles across my face and kissed me softly. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I love you." I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek before kissing him longer than the last time. "I love you more, Jon." My phone started to ring and I gave him an apologetic smile before answering it. "Yes, Torrie?" She laughed at my voice and sighed. "Another round of morning sex, huh? I could hear you guys before I left." 

I groaned and Jon kissed my shoulder before getting out of bed. "It's okay, babe. You had to deal with it when you roomed with me and my ex." I laughed and got out of bed to go in the bathroom. "Torrie, are you coming back to the room anytime soon?" Jon was running the bath water and looked at me with the bubble bath in his hand. I nodded and he added it into the water before coming over to me and kissing my neck. "Um, yeah! I'm just going out for lunch with some of the girls. Do you need your new attire?" I bit my lip to stop a moan from escaping and cleared my throat. "Yeah. Look, I have to go. Love you! Bye!" We hung up and I tossed my phone back on the bed.