Chapter 26

"Are you gonna talk to me?" I looked over at Sami and played with his hand before kissing it. "I'm sorry, Sami." He laced our fingers together and brought my hand to his face. I laughed and turned in my seat to face him. "How close are we to the hotel?" I rested my head on the seat and yawned softly. "We'll be there in twenty minutes, Jo." He glanced at me and I moved closer to give him a kiss. "Sami, where do we stand after what happened back in Tampa?" He sighed and took his free hand off the wheel. "Jo, I don't want you to hit me after I say this, but I don't want to rush things. You're incredible. I do want to be with you." I looked down at my wedding ring and sighed sadly.

"I want to be with you, Sami. It's just, I don't know what to do about my boys." He nodded and I looked through the windshield, slightly smiling at the lights of Miami. "You know I'm gonna be there for them, right? I do love your boys and I hope they love me back." I smiled and squeezed his hand. "Maddox adores you. You know that." He stopped at a stop light and we waved at Nattie and TJ in the car next to us. "I love them so much. Nattie is truly my best friend." He glanced at me and I stared into his eyes while squeezing his hand as he drove off. "Why do you like squeezing my hand? Ow?" I rolled my eyes playfully and he stuck his tongue out at me. "You better put that thing away before I put it to work."

He grinned and leaned over to kiss me quickly. "Eyes on the road, sweetheart." I smiled and pulled my blanket over me. "Are we sharing a room?" I nodded and yawned again. "There's no way in hell I'm sleeping with Jon." He slowed down and pulled into a parking garage, looking for a spot. I pointed at a spot near the elevator and he nodded before parking. "I got the bags, babe." I slipped on my heels and got out with my blanket. "I love Miami. I just love the beach. I practically lived there when I was growing up." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand before we walked to the lobby.

"Look who's here." He looked at the door and saw Jon walking in with Renee and Joe. I kept my head down and followed Sami to the desk. "How may I help you?" "We're just checking in under the name of Rami Sebei. That's R-A-M-I. S-E-B-E-I." She typed in his name and smiled before handing us two keys. "You're in room 1414. Have a good night!" We smiled and walked away unnoticed by Jon. "Don't worry about him, Jo. You're my girl. I'm gonna protect you." I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. "I'm pooped." He laughed and kissed the top of my head. "I know you are, babe."

I pulled back once the doors opened and followed him to the room. I stepped in front of him and slid the key in as he kissed the back of my head. I smiled and pushed the door open, gasping at the beauty of the room. "I'm going to bed." I slipped off my top once in stepped into the bed room. "You can sleep in here." I took off my heels and sat on the edge of the bed. He walked in with the suitcases and I kissed him before picking out a pair of pajama shorts. "I'm gonna get in the shower." I nodded and took off my bra once bathroom door closed.

~

"Jo, are you still awake?" I sat up and ran my hand through my hair before turning on the lamp on my side of the bed. "What's up?" I looked up at him and smiled once I saw what he was wearing. Briefs. Showing the outline of his dick. "My eyes are up here, babe." I smirked and looked into his eyes. "What do you think I should wear for tapings?" He lifted up a band tee and my shirt. I blushed as he tossed the band tee back at his suitcase. "By the look on your face, I guess I'm reppin' my lady tonight." I laughed and he placed the shirt on the chair. "Come here." I pulled the blanket down and revealed my El Generico shirt.

"Ooh. Ole." I laughed loudly as he crawled across the bed and he kissed me slowly as I reached to turn off the lamp. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine before laying between my legs. I bit my lip and scooted a little lower to feel him against me. I needed him, but I didn't want to scare him away.