Chapter 8

Jolie Rotunda-Good

~

It's been a month since Maddox was born and it's been so loud around here. He cries a lot, but it isn't that bad. I was worried at first and I thought something was wrong with him, but he's perfect. Jon has been superdad and super husband whenever I need him the most. My emotions are running wild and I've been an annoying, crying bitch to Jon. He understands, because it happens after childbirth. "Jon, could you please bring me Maddox's blanket? He's starting to fall asleep." I heard him walk into the nursery and close the door behind him. He walked in with a tired look on his face and messy hair. "Thank you, baby. Just put it on him." He walked slowly to the bassinet and carefully placed it on him. I patted on the bed and he laid down, resting his head on my chest. "I'm exhausted, Jo." I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his head. "Just go to sleep. I'll get up when he wakes up. You haven't slept in three days. I'm getting worried." He sighed and groaned as he laid on his back to go to sleep. "If he starts to wake up, get me." I smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

"No, baby, I got it. You need rest. Sleep all day if you need to. I don't think you need to sleep in here, though. He'll definitely wake you up." "But, I want to lay with my wife. You haven't slept in two days. You need it, too. Look, why don't we get Mike to watch him?" I sighed and picked up my phone. "He wants to keep him, anyways. I'm on the verge of losing it." He chuckled and started to yawn again. Dad picked up after the first ring. "Is everything okay!? How's my grandson!?" I smiled and laughed softly. "Daddy, he's fine. Don't worry. I just need you to take him for a couple of days. We haven't slept in days." I heard his keys jingle and the door close. "I'm on my way, princess. I love you." "I love you too, daddy." We hung up and I closed my eyes before sighing. I rested my eyes for a couple of minutes before getting out of bed. "I'm gonna go pack a bag for him." Jon's deep snores made me realize that he's gone for the day. I kissed his forehead and went to the nursery. I grab a couple of WWE themed onesies, socks, and bibs for him.

Even though dad already had a nursery and outfits for Maddox. I zipped his bag up and placed it on the kitchen island, getting a couple of bottles just to be safe. I heard the door open and dad appeared with a smile on his face. "Hey, daddy! He's in my room, actually. Jon's sleep, as well. So, be as quiet as you can." He hugged and kissed my head. He disappeared for a couple of seconds and came back out with my beautiful baby boy. "I'll pick him up probably on Friday. Is that okay?" He nodded and took Maddox outside as I followed closely. "You have everything, right?" "Yes, princess. His carseat is in the backseat." He buckled him in carefully and I placed his bag in the front seat. "Call me if anything happens, dad. I'll be there in a heartbeat." He kissed my forehead and smiled. "Okay, baby girl. I'm sure he'll be fine. It's only for a couple of days and you two need time alone." I nodded and kissed Maddox's forehead one more time. "I love you, buddy. Be good for grandma and grandpa." I kissed him again and closed the door. I felt myself getting emotional, so I started walking to back to the porch. "I love you, Jolie." "I love you too, daddy." I closed the door behind me and headed back to the bedroom.

Jon was in the same position, still snoring loudly. My poor baby was exhausted. I played in his hair and kissed his cheek every other minute. "I love you, baby. This is the family I've always dreamed of. I hope we can have more kids down the road." I kissed his lips and ran my fingers over them. "Don't ever leave me. I don't think I could do it. You're my other half." I rested my head on his chest and kissed his chin. He started to stir and then he grunted. "Are you okay, baby? You seem sad." I sat up and sighed. "That's because I am, Jon. I mean, what if you leave me for another woman? I'm so fat now and I look disgusting." He sat up and started running his fingers through my tangled up hair. "Sweetheart. Babe. Honey. I would never leave you or our son for another woman." He kissed me and kept his forehead on mine.

"And you are not fat, baby. So, stop that shit. You had a baby a month ago! This is normal!" I laid back and groaned slowly. "Now, if you're up for some post-baby sex, I suggest we do it now." I laughed and he kissed my cheek. "I think you need to shower, Jon." He laughed got out of bed. "You up for a round of shower sex?" I smiled and nodded while bitting my lip. He walked over to my side of the bed and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him roughly as he walked us to the shower. I jumped down and started stripping. He took his pants and boxers off and I gasped softly, forgetting how big he was. He smirked and turned on the water before picking me up and pushing himself inside of me all in one swift movement. I threw my head back and moaned out loud.

~

After my body exploded from having amazing sex with Jon, we brushed each other's hair and cuddled in bed half naked. "How do you feel about being a daddy?" He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and sighed while smiling. "It's the best feeling in the world. It's better than being the WWE World Heavyweight champ. It's better than all of that. I'm so in love with our boy. I never thought being a father would be this adventurous. And he's only a one month old baby. He has so much personality for a baby." I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair. "Well, you're his father. That's why." He climbed on top of me and started biting on my neck.

"You're so funny, Jolie." He gave me a bored look and smirked. "Don't you miss work?" He kissed me and shrugged. "I miss the guys, but I don't miss the grueling schedule." He sighed and rolled off of me. "Are you ready for bed?" He nodded eagerly and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I love you, Jo. I love you so much." " I love you more, baby. Kiss me." I looked up and he kissed me with so much passion. I wanted him right then and there, but I was exhausted. "We'll finish this tomorrow." He pecked my lips and turned off the nightstand light.