Chapter 4

Jung Ra In's POV

I felt a hot mixture pouring over my head.

I turned around and saw Im Hyuna her so called friends pouring hot soup over me."Have your delicious, Potato soup my friend" Hyuna laughed, bitch such a fucking bitch

I didn't react but instead i stood up and walked away, Suzy froze right on the spot I quickly rushed to my locker and quickly grabbed a new set of uniform.

I headed to the Girls Toilet and rinsed my hair under the water tap, the smell of potato soup, it's disgusting.

"Jung Ra In hang there, this is normal don't cry" i said to myself,I then quickly changed to the new set of uniform.

I walk out of the cubical and saw hyuna and her minions ,They almost scared the living hell out of me i thought there were living ghosts

"Ra In ah didn't i say get away from Taehyung Oppa? Now you wanna use your ugly little face to seduce him?" Hyuna Squealed when did i even do it?, is this some drama which always happens? Cliché.

"Now i'll give you a little punishment"

Great

Hyuna and her minions pushed me up against the wall and started punching me.

My injuries.

Their opening up again.

I wanted to fight back but couldn't all i could do was pretend to struggle, cry and begged for mercy. I was held up against the wall

I felt weak, a sharp feeling on my cheeks it was tingly just like being burnt for a second.

She slapped me

She continue to slap me, i fell to the floor and could feel blood dripping from my lips and they were all swollen and bruised.

If i weren't hiding my identity i would long punched you, Jung ra in get hold of yourself don't do it. "Pft that's what you get don't try me again" No one is trying her.

"Yah, Yumi punch me in the face now and don't ask why"Yumi nodded.

She punched Hyun, i saw hyuna's lip bleed,She then ruffled her hair,smudge her make up, ripped off the button on her uniform and took out a pocket knife and cut her shirt up looking like she got raped.

She started to produce tears and ran out of the toilet crying.

Im Hyuna's POV

"Just you wait Ra In i'm gonna make your life more miserable" i whispered to myself

I told Yumi to punch me and she did

It's game on

-

=Edited=