Chapter 49

Jung Ra In's POV

Finally i was free.

I wanted to leave the room until i saw 7 figures standing at the door with wide eyes.

"Oppa please save me she punished me again" Hyuna said in a fake weak voice.

Is taehyung gonna help hyuna again? And i remember that slap he gave me i never forgotten it.

Suddenly, Yoongi oppa started clapping, slowlg so did the other members clapped.

Taehyung came forward, is he gonna slap me again?

No. He did not, he cupped my face and asked me if i'm alright. Then giving me a hug.

"Oppa she hurt me" Hyuna once again still haven't gave up.

"Shut it with your f**king act" Yoongi Oppa cursed at hyuna.

"B..but!" Hyuna ran away with her minions.

"Gomawo Oppa" i gave Yoongi oppa a huge smile and he smiled back.
*
Home...

I changed into a white oversized hoodie with short pants. The hoodie was long and was around mid thigh making it seem like i didn't wear pants.

I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of banana milk before settling down infront of the computer.

I watch a random movie before falling asleep on the living room couch.
*
6 Hours later...

*Ding dong*

I woke up with a sound of rapid door ringing, still half asleep i went to open the door.

"Annyeong!" It was Taehyung and the other members. They were holding pizza a chicken boxes.

Barging in and sitting on my couch.

"Wahh daebak!" Jin oppa was facinated my my house.

1,2,3....7,8,9!?!? 9 pizza boxes.

1,2,3...5??!? 5 Chicken boxes.

"Who will eat this?!?" I asked in shock.
*
"Nom nom nom" how can Jin eat so deliciously?!?

Taehyung stood up with suga oppa and headed to my fridge.

"Why do you have only banana milk" Yoongi whined while giving a duck face.

"Soju? Oppa i'm underage but..."

"But?" Yoongi raised his one of his brows.

"I have red wine in my basement" Everyone looked shock that in this house there's a basement.

All of them stood up and followed me.

When we entered the basement it seemed like another dimension to them.

The hallway was dark and narrow.

I open up the lights and it showed racks of expensive wine.

Yoongi Oppa took a few bottle in his hands and warned namjoon oppa not to touch anything.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked while opening a door behind the wine racks.

"Waaaa daebak! Hyung look at this"

"Waaaaa"

It's my underground weapon room.

"Bang bang bang" jungkook lifted the gun

"Kookie!! Andwae there are bullets in there!" I lifted my hands in the air in shocked.

"Waaa you got so many weapons" Jimin said.

Taehyung was still wandering off the area.

"Ra In i need this" taehyung pointed to a metal knuckle.

"Take it" i said gladly and he hugged me.

"Okay lets go" they dreaded to leave but i dragged all of them up.

*

My 7th glass of wine, i'm feeling dizzy. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook didn't drink and there's school tomorrow.

"Okay Ra In stop drinking" Taehyung Pulled my drink away from me.

"Aniyoooo i want my drink" i pouted while glaring at my drink

"Last one?" i point out my pinky finger

"Okay Last one" Taehyung gave me my glass of drink,i swallowed.

"Yah Put me down TAEHYUNG" Taehyung lifted me from the couch and carried me bridal style to my room.

*

"Sleep"He said in a firm voice before he was about to leave , i grabbed him by his arm pulling him to my bed.

"Nights Taetae" i cuddled his warm body so did he and we Drifting away from sleep.