Chapter 8

Jung Ra In's POV

*HOME*

"Finally some rest" Today was an awfull day.

Im Hyuna, Kim Tae Hyung and Bts

I sighed,but yoongi was nice though maybe he's different,Whatever.

I went to check the time and it was 3.07 PM i quickly took a cold shower and went to change into my outfit.

I wore a black converse shoe, black ripped jeans , black oversized tee a black mask, a black hat and black hand gloves.

Basically i only have black outfits.

I went down to my living room and sat on the couch waiting for my back up.

15 Minutes later

*Ding Dong*

Wow their late 3.43 Pm, i open the door and i asked them to wait.

I went to my basement and took a pocket knife, a gun and a brass knuckle, Then headed to drake street.

DRAKE STREET...

I saw a group of boys that looks older than me sitting around the alley, i went up to them

"Oh, princess your lost ? Let oppa help you" they smiled evily and came closer towards me

"Let's have some fun" they were just a few inches away from me.

I kick one of them on the hem of his neck and he instantly fell onto the floor unconsious.

The rest of the of them glared at me and slowly came attacking.

"Come here you son of a bitch"

*Punches on his jaw with brass knuckles, then falls*

" Yah, come here " he bawled. 

*punches throat and grabs his head then flipped him*

another one

*tackled his leg and fell then choked him*

"argh". I stretched Done, now introduction time

"Anneyong i'm here to get back this piece of land so you guys should go back and find ur mom or boss and never come back"

"AHH" i screamed as i felt a sharp knife pierce through the lower abdomen of my stomach the pain was unbearable.

I knew i couldn't let them know that i was injured.

So i plucked out the knife that was hanging from my stomach violently then death shot him.

*Stabs his leg the groans in pain*

I pretended to be normal but that pain kicked into me.

" GO NOW DON'T EVER COME BACK." I gasped out of breath .They all then limped away dragging their friends.

I leaned against the wall of the alley and dragged my feet along wanting to get back to the car.

My eyelids were heavy i couldn't think straight, blood was oozing out from my wound i collapsed on the cold hard ground my vision went blurry everything was slow and i blacked out.

The last thing i heard was footsteps.

=Edited=