Chapter 38

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Yah Jung Ra In, wake up, yah!" I shook her hard cupping her cheeks. She was burning hot and breaking out of cold sweat.

"Jungkook help me get her on my back" jungkook helped me while jimin opened the door.

I placed her down on my bed.

"Yah taehyung calm down first, we have to cool her down" Jimin advised me.

Jimin went buy medicine and Jungkook was her helping me.

"Kookie help me raise the aircon to 16 degree" this was the only way to cool her down.

I then undressed her from her thick jacket. She was shivering , i went to grabbed cold water and a few towels damping it.

Placing one on her forehead and the other wiping her arms, legs and neck.

-

Jimin came back with a medicine bag and we fedded her medicine.

Her fever isn't getting down what should we do?

I cuddled her on bed hoping this would help

"Hyung i think we should call Jin hyung to help" Jungkook said.

"Help me call Jin hyung" i replied.

After awhile Jin Hyung came. Since Jin took care of us when we were sick he might help, "Aigioo" Jin sighed.

We ended up taking care of Ra In for the whole night.

Jung Ra In's POV

I woke up finding myself in taehyung's arm.

My head was still in pain but i felt better than yesterday.

I saw a bag of medicine i guess it's for me so i went to eat them.

After i went to eat the medicine i straight away ran to the toilet to vomit.

"Ra In? Gwenchana?" The voice sounded like Jin oppa.

I didn't say anything but continued to vomit. Jin Oppa then patted my back, that made me feel better.

I washed up and grabbed Jin for support on his waist. Heading out from the toilet to find taehyung.

"Guys we need to meet the teacher for assembly" Jin told.

"You guys go first i'll bring Ra In down along" taehyung said and they left.

"Can you still walk?" I half nodded and shook my head.

He just smiles, he help me wear my thick coat and he placed his arms around my waist and my hand on his waist too.

It took pretty long to reach the assembly area as i walked too slow.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, JUNG RA IN ,what do you think your doing now? let go of those arms!" Mr Byun shouted.

I could see taehyung' fist curled up i shook my head to him

"She's sick"

Mr Byun's Face softed and nodded telling me and taehyung to help me go back to my room to rest.

-

"Taehyung"i whispered

"hum?" He hummed

"Gomawo" i said shyly.

"Taehyungie"

"Wae?"

"I'm hungry"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Seafood porridge"

"Hum araso, i'll order it"

"Apple Juice too"

"Araso"

"Anneyonghaseyo, can i order a seafood porridge and apple juice? Medium steak and orange juice too. Room 710 please thank you." Taehyung ordered while i rest on bed.

"Yah Ra In? Gwenchana?" Taehyung asked in concerned while moving towards me touching my forehead.

*Ding Dong*

"I'll go get it" taehyung paid and came back with a tray of food, he placed it nicely on the table and led me to it.

I took my first bite and it taste awfull, my eyes widened but i pretended that it taste delicious.

"Wae? Is it awful?" Taehyung asked and i shook my head. He took my spoon and taste it

"Ouh! Mashida!" He exclaimed.

I was craving for seafood but it turned out that my taste buds was sickly against it.

I continued to take a few bites and i could take it anymore, i ran to the toilet once again vomiting.

-

;Don't be a silent reader ;)