Chapter 12

Jung Ra In's POV

Nurse Office...

I called for nurse eonnie while resting on the bed. Thoughts ran through my mind

"why did taehyung block that ball? Is he okay?" I sighed.

" Ra In ah what's wrong again?!? You won't just listen to me would you?" Eonnie shouted while treating my wound.

*Door slams open*

"Noona please help taehyung!" Someone shouted.

Wait is that yoongi?

Taehyung's here. Nurse eonnie then quickly cleaned my wound and told me to bandange the wound myself.

Curiosity strikes me , so i pulled away the curtain around me and took a sneak peak.

I saw taehyung shirtless he has nice firm washboard abs,he looks very pale, he turned around and i saw a huge bruise on his right shoulder.

My eyes widen if he didn't block that ball, he wouldn't be here.

After Yoongi, Jimin and jungkook left, Tae hyung fell asleep.

I tipped my toes and sat on the chair beside taehyung,I meticulously looked at the way he slept, sweeping his hair away from his face.

He's really good looking.

I smiled to myself he's not that bad. I grabbed his hand and rested my head on the bed.

Slowing drifting to wonderland.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

I woke up and found Ra In beside me holding my hand her hair was covering her face so i swiped it away she is really pretty.

i moved towards her and pecked her forehead,She moved and i pretended to went to sleep.

Jung Ra In's POV

SHIT WHY I DID I FALL ASLEEP?!? luckily taehyung haven't woke up.

I let go of his hand and and went closer to him and kissed him on the cheek.

Wait what did i just do? Whats wrong with you? I was blushing hard so i quickly ran out.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

I felt a soft plumped lip against my cheek.

My heart was pounding fast I wanted to kissed her back and but i couldn't. Why did i save her at first?

why so i care about her?

What is this feeling?

Jung Ra In's POV

Since there's left with only 3 period of lesson i skipped it.

I went to the rooftop and took a breathe.

* Door opens*

"T...taehyung? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"looking for you" he smirks.

He suddenly walked towards me and slammed me against the wall.

Grabbing both of my hands and securing my legs preventing me to escape.

I went under his arms and tackle his leg but he still pulled me back harshly.

Me: "What do you want?"

Taehyung: "Something that you owe me"

Me: "What?" Wait what did i owe him?

Taehyung: " I blocked the ball for you. You gotta pay me back somehow and now i'm injured."

Me: Ouh ya the ball, i do owe him one "Aish fine but can you let go of me before we talk?"

Taehyung: " No i like it this way"

Me: " Yah let me go" i bit his hand and he moved away. " Much better"

*Smiles*

Taehyung: "Ouch" she actually bit me.she moved to the bench and i followed her

Me: " So what do you wan" i said in a annoyed tone.

Taehyung: " You"ll be my servent for a week. You have to do what ever i say"

Me: " WHAT?!? no way"

Taehyung: " Or do you want me to make it a month?"

Me: " Nononono aish fine a week" i pouted.

Taehyung: She pouted aww it's so cute." Ok now"

Taehyung suddenly laid on my lap and he hugged my waist i tried to push him off but he said

" Yah you gotta listen to me" so i let him.

=Edited=