Chapter 30

Jung Ra In's POV

I dressed up in all black a tee, ripped jeans, converse and black leather jacket.

I had to follow her ever since the airport, she did pretty much what a normal person does she carried a black office bag and would always tensed up.

All i have to do is follow her 12 hours and then bring her back to the airport for her next flight.

Hours of walking and walking, shopping and shopping in korean streets and Malls i was starving it has been 6 hours already and 12 hours ever since my last meal at lunch.

There's this weird atmosphere here i can feel that i keep bumping and seeing the same people around us.

"Aish im hungry not paying attention on her for a minute wouldn't hurt" i quickly went to buy myself a few sticks of emuk (Fish cakes) and bite on it.

Fuck,Where is she? there she's missing? I cursed under my breath.

I went searching for her in the korean street but there too many people.

Ah! The alley she might be there.

I went to the dark alley and damn its really spooky.

I walked deeper into the alley i could hear a girl scream

I saw her using her bag to hit the guys off.

I ran up to her and loudly cursed at the guys who are attacking her.

"Another hero? Pft get them then" he chuckled.

He came to me wanting to kick my face

i dodged and gave him a hard punch on his ribs.

Another two guys came attacking that women and me

i straight away choked him on his adam's apple and ran across the wall flipping the other guy 360 degrees

Are they that weak? I went up to the women and asked her if she is okay she was shivering she looks as if she wanted to tell me something.

"I know i know don't need to tell me thank you now let- urgh!"

I felt a huge impact against my upperback ,my vision blurred for a second but i used my elbow and hit him right on his neck leaving him unconcious.

"You okay? Let's get out of here" thunder strikes it started to rain heavily even god's not on our side

I took off my leather jacket and placed it over that women head preventing her from getting wet.

My steps was unstable, i could feel a stinging pain against my back.

Safetly i brought her to the airport sending her off to the next flight.

"Urgh" i stretched my arm to touch my back i bet there would be a bruise it's just hit it"ll recover in a few days.

-

I went to a Pharmacy

"Anneyong can i purchase some brusing packs? Thank you" i payed and left went home

-

I missed you bed

I kept sneezing so I went to take a warm shower and paste the brusing pack onto my back

"W-why C-Can't i JUST! Urgh there you go" i finally pasted the pack onto my back

Fever please to away