Chapter 7

Jung Ra In's POV

"Uri eodigaseyo?"(Where are we going) I asked Yoongi he smirked and said

"Shooting"

"Shooting as in a gun? I never done it before" I lied to him I'm an expert in shooting.

"Trust me" He said.

-

Yoongi kneel down on the ground and whispered to me

"Yah, step on me and climb over"

Climbing over a fence was considered easy for me, the problem is I was wearing a skirt and yes I do wear safety shorts

But since he offered me to step on his to climb over, why not

"Aish a-ah appayo" he growled.

I could hear cracking of his back.

I successfully jumped over the fence

"Aigioo, suga-ssi pali" Yoongi then jumps easily over the fence.

"do you do this everday?" I questioned and He then shakes his head emotionlessly.

Suddenly i felt a hand slither onto mine, i struggled to get off yoongi's hand but then he tighten his grip and dragged me away.

-

I armed myself with the gears i was provided and entered the arena.

"Ready?" I nodded to Yoongi.

I kept recalling Kim Tae Hyung, that slap somewhat it bothered me.

Kim Tae Hyung.

I Fired the bullets and it landed directly on the heart of the human target stand.

I went in for constant shots and they all passed through the same hole.

" YASS! 7 shots Bullseye! Aigioo seems like our Ra In is pretty bad in this" Suga smirked.

I unarmed myself and left the shooting range and checked the time its 2.37 P.M. , its not late

"Suga-ssi what are we doing now?" I asked and raised my eyebrows

"Fooooood!" He gave me a gummy smile its kinda cute though.

Min Yoongi's POV

"So... why did you repeating taehyung's name? I asked her timidly while walking,She look at me in shock

Why am I so timid around her?

"H-huh t-taehyung it's erm nothing." She stuttered the mood was getting awkward so i walked abit faster.

We reached the Korean BBQ store

"BULGOGI MANI CHUSEYO!" Ra In shouted in excitement to the ahjumma in the store.

Her high pitch voice is just amazing,What are you thinking yoongi .

The meat arrived and we both started grilling meat and tucking into it.

I looked at Ra In as she looked like a happy 5 year old kid, she then warped the meat inside a lettuce and placed the whole thing in her mouth and smiled at me.

I continue to grilled meat suddenly

" ahhh open your mouth suga-sii" i look at her and frozed, me? The meat warped in lettue? Eat?

"Aish,Pali my hand hurts" i obediantly open me mouth and she fedded i blushed.

All the meat was gone in a few minutes. How can such a small girl eat so much?

Jung Ra In's POV

" So full " i patted my stomach.

It was getting abit late since i had a job today so i told yoongi that i had to go back home now.

" Okay lets go i'll send you home" i didn't say yes to him and he dragged me out.

=Edited=